Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he isn't. Zoro has always been the 2nd strongest.

is it zoro's fault that sanji is a lazy fuck who would rather spend all of his day simping over nami and robin than train?

the greatest potential i have seen out of sanji, is almost dying of nosebleed :suresure:
Nosebleeding at the speed of light

This was anything but W for Sanji. Kicking his defenseless captain in the face, Believing a Yonko words, worrying about his precious hands, pitying himself when a 16 year old ditched him, so instead took the second hand dinner made for that girl to Luffy. Meanwhile Luffy while being captured tries to rips off his own hands and laughs at the face of a yonko proudly declaring his ambition, Let Sanji hit himself and waits for him after beating the whole ass Big Mom's army in an empty stomach.
Sanji is lucky to have such a great captain putting more trust in a complete stranger he just met than his crewmates still baffles me

Sanji's siblings were much stronger than adults, Sanji got beaten by all of them while Kuina lost to stairs and beat Zoro 2000x

:gokulaugh: :gokulaugh: :kobeha:

Stairs>>>>>>
she didn´t die falling from the stairs
she killed herself
Ok this reminds me of a certain Panda man. Has he shown up in this thread at all? :usoprice:
:beckmoji:
Yeah like Zoro sneak attacking Apoo with Drake's help, best Live Floor feat from Zoro :kobeha: :kobeha:
he didn.t sneak attack anyone that´s a lie coming from your fandom

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
just ı wanna one clear thread that indicate zkk.
how do you expect that ı read all of them.
But ı read half of them.

threads generally state that Kaido must die. Since Kaido meeting with us , all of Kaido basement was created his death.
I am okey with that.

But still I cannot understand why zoro should kill Kaido.
Just zoro cut Kaido and if you want kill , you have to cut.
Not . Killing can be many different way. Ryou destruct inside of living thing.
As a base story , zoro should cut kaido . not . all story started to turn into momotaro base.
For example , some covers was shown as a indicator. luffy zoro kaido cover for example .
in the same logic , supreme king cover include sanji . why dont you think sanji get coc then ? is not this contradiction ?

I understood your hope and fan base feeling.
But every panel started to show zkk dying since 1011 .

I hope all things work like your wishes. some people have to talk about reality.
Reality is that Zoro is the only one who can kill Kaido and that Oda himself wants to make Zoro into the strongest character of all times. Reality is that Kaido must die because he will not abandon Wano and reality is that manga has been preparing us for Kaidos death for quite some time.
Reality is that ryo destruct inside living being CANT kill anyone. Reality is that Zoro is about to be proclaimed the new Sword God of Wano following into the footsteps of the old sword god ryuma.
The death of Kaido is inevitable and Zoro is the executioner, it is what Oda himself wants. Once it happens, you will look back and realize how pointless the struggle against it was but someone has to entertain us afterall so no biggie.
@nik87 another one to the collection.

Luffys wings equal in power kekw.
Chaves-chan reading Two Piece, nothing new. :yearight:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Jack was held back by the scabards in base multiple times, and I belive all of the ones that didnt time travel are tobi roppo level AT BEST. Sanji has only been dodging hybrid Queen, he hasnt caused any damage so far besides breaking the metal teeth wich isnt really damage, so lets not get over ourselves here when Jinbe was shown to be able able to block a Yonko and an admiral by himself
If someone kicks you in the face and break your teeth, you still going to say its "no damage"?
Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.