Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have the Lies and Losses down man

Luffy refused to fight back or move down to the finishing blow. Base Sanji is roughly as strong as Bellamy.

If you want to ignore manga panels and events about other fights in the very same arc while showing some dumb translated japanese, then ok, bringing Bellamy just shows the Copium :suresure: :suresure: :suresure: You could make some strength parallels to Bellamy/Katakuri too :kobeha:

Zoro never came close to be put in a desperate situation that Sanji was in, much less had the kind of life Sanji had. The whole context is different, the characters aim different things, they lived different lives and had much different experiences, we can't expect them to act in the same way every single time, despite the fact that they agree on some decisions when the matter

The few (and decisive) times that happened, Sanji is there, when Zoro is sacrificing to Kuma, Sanji is there. When Usopp and Luffy are arguing, Zoro and Sanji are the ones who tries who do something to contain the situation, when Usopp wants to comeback to the crew, Zoro and Sanji are the ones who agree with the same terms again. When Luffy calls Sanji to go back to the crew, Sanji says that to begin with he doesn't deserve that cuz he disrespected Luffy, even being fake, thats another callback to the Usopp situation where Zoro and Sanji agreed with each other. And there is much more than that.
I dont make excuses for my favorite character mishaps. Perfect example Kamazou, most Zbois like myself believed he was to ignorant and got himself stabbed because of it then fainted.

Also to counter on character Zoro would rather die than break a promise to a friend.

3. The main point i was trying to bring accross is if Zoro was in that situation (we dont know anything about Zoro's past) we're not making excuses for him the Zbois would attack Zoro's character for willingly attacking his captain, and abandoning his crew etc, because we all love Zoro's loyalty so we'd attack it.
Post automatically merged:

I love zoro as well. I'm not problem with zoro.
But something hard to understand.
Loyalty = zoro. Okey .
But loyalty just dont belong to zoro in the crew.d
Something for both Fandom side exaggerated so much.

Just there is characteristic basement difference.
Same zoro said that even though luffy is dumb, he is our Sanchor. ( usopp back talking )
Nothing special with Luffy. He just has some basic rule in the crew hierarchy.
At the Zou, he did not care sanji at all. Because zoro has basic idea. Everything depends on people. People make own choose.
In the real life, most part does not depends on people's wish or want.
Zoros childhood is very different from sanji.
Unfortunately, even though zoro feel deep feeling about crew, he cannot understand some emotional case.
Cannot put same where.
To counter, we dont know Zoro's childhood, besides half a chapter. Sanji is the perfect example, had the flashback with Zeff, only to find out in NewWorld about his true orgins, etc.

I was referring to if the roles were reversed and it was Zoro leaving the crew and kicking Luffy, we arent making excuses and would attack our favorite character because on of his favorite trademarks we love so much is his undying loyalty, we're wouldnt be making excuses for why Zoro did or didnt do it.

lol it stays until the end of wano...also if injuries don't matter then explain this to me how is it that in 1002 a non injured zoro attack was told to be dodged by another yonko? in your head does that attack do the same thing that ashura did just permanently scar kaido because if it does then what was the point in having big mom say dodge in the first place if non injured zoro great dragon blaze attack and 30 bones injury zoro= the same in strength no difference then there was no point in having kaido dodge the first attack because the same think would of happened in 1010 zoro would scar kaido and kaido would say u did enough u made a scar and kaido would go ahead and wreck everyone like he did after 1010...since u believe injuries don't matter explain this please and make it make sense narratively thanks i await ur response :cheers:
I guess you missed attack properties.
Just for clarification.
If zoro become healthy against Kuma, with shinson, he would beat Kuma ?
Nah.
Check Lucci vs Luffy.
Luffy made strongest attack when he was about the knock out.
Luffy fought 7 8 hours with katakuri .
And his made shot has been end of the fight.
Jyubra kicked sanji lots of time . Sanji made best kick end of the fight .
Some special attack does not depend on health case.
With 30 bones, how did he make speedblitzed . Does it make sense for you ?

Luffy will continue to fight with Kaido . What do you expect ?
Coc coating elephant gunt one shot kaido ?
Manga does not work as you said. If you are looking for logic, firstly you should say what the fuck.of side effect drug :)

I dont make excuses for my favorite character mishaps. Perfect example Kamazou, most Zbois like myself believed he was to ignorant and got himself stabbed because of it then fainted.

Also to counter on character Zoro would rather die than break a promise to a friend.

3. The main point i was trying to bring accross is if Zoro was in that situation (we dont know anything about Zoro's past) we're not making excuses for him the Zbois would attack Zoro's character for willingly attacking his captain, and abandoning his crew etc, because we all love Zoro's loyalty so we'd attack it.
Fine, Sanji doesn't work overall in the same way as Zoro, what matters is the situation the characters are placed in, thats how these three always worked.
"If it were you, you wouldn't listen to us either"

To counter, we dont know Zoro's childhood, besides half a chapter. Sanji is the perfect example, had the flashback with Zeff, only to find out in NewWorld about his true orgins, etc.

I was referring to if the roles were reversed and it was Zoro leaving the crew and kicking Luffy, we arent making excuses and would attack our favorite character because on of his favorite trademarks we love so much is his undying loyalty, we're wouldnt be making excuses for why Zoro did or didnt do it.
I must say again.
In terms of loyalty, what did you see other crewmate ?
For example , at dressrosa , Franky said that luffy , does not matter what you said , I will help these people.
Is that betrayal ? Or should we blame franky ?
At Punk Hazard, nami said same thing about child.
Nami is traitor?

That is normal .people can have own valuable.
These are human .
Loyalty does not mean not think just listen captain.

Just for clarification.
Nah.
Check Lucci vs Luffy.

Manga does not work as you said. If you are looking for logic, firstly you should say what the fuck.of side effect drug :)
lmao bet u werent saying any side effect drugs when when luffy been getting that all throughout the show but anyways u shall see when the grand master returns i'll make sure to tag you so u can further explain to me why oda went out his way to heal up zoro and prove that he will be physically stronger , plus u did all that typing and dodged the entire question if physical injuries don't matter then why dodge the dragon blaze u cant even explain it because u already know the truth zoro would of severely injured if not killed kaido back then but stay in denial :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Fine, Sanji doesn't work overall in the same way as Zoro, what matters is the situation the characters are placed in, thats how these three always worked.
"If it were you, you wouldn't listen to us either"
There is a clear disconnect here, the main convo I was trying to bring up is fandom convo.

It's a difference between making excuses for your character vs not making excuses. That was the whole point I was trying to bring across.

Your example is literally hypocritical to Sanji's character, but that's another discussion for another day.

I must say again.
In terms of loyalty, what did you see other crewmate ?
For example , at dressrosa , Franky said that luffy , does not matter what you said , I will help these people.
Is that betrayal ? Or should we blame franky ?
At Punk Hazard, nami said same thing about child.
Nami is traitor?

That is normal .people can have own valuable.
These are human .
Loyalty does not mean not think just listen captain.
You are clearly missing the bigger picture, I clearly failed in my explanation... good day to you.

If you want to ignore manga panels and events about other fights in the very same arc while showing some dumb translated japanese, then ok, bringing Bellamy just shows the Copium :suresure: :suresure: :suresure: You could make some strength parallels to Bellamy/Katakuri too :kobeha:
That's not badly translated Japanese. You don't contradict it with any manga you're saying I ignore, so it's pretty obvious how you really feel lol. Here's the official translation btw, just to see if there's any other interpretations possible for Nami stating that Luffy's in bad condition and that Sanji attacked Luffy to the best of his ability

Oh and because you mentioned Katakuri

Might as well explain how Sanji or Bellamy have anything to do with a guy whose Haki is hard enough to hurt Gear 4 on defense lol

Please , explain me , how will he dodge kaido attack.
With future sight ?
How will he keep up with kaido body movement ?
Also , he has side effect. One more coc attack , zoro will be done.
Forgot how effective his reaction speed proved on the rooftop? Even Luffy was struggling much more against Dragon Kaido.

If Zoro simply needs to attempt to block Kaido's attacks he would likely not get blitzed unless he is messed up.

There is a clear disconnect here, the main convo I was trying to bring up is fandom convo.

It's a difference between making excuses for your character vs not making excuses. That was the whole point I was trying to bring across.

Your example is literally hypocritical to Sanji's character, but that's another discussion for another day
If you somehow think the most "wrong" thing that happened in this arc was Sanji beating Luffy and leaving the crew, faking everything, then it's definitely a bias, not someone who actually reads and tries to understand the whole situation and even previous arcs.
Ends up like a Luffy fan but braindead, or a Zorotard

"Zoro would never do this he would just kill everyone, Zoro doesn't need help, Zoro=Luffy, Zoro better than Sanji"
"Luffy good, Sanji bad :josad: :pepeanger: :josad:"

:suresure: :suresure:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So you have no clue why it doesn't exist anymore. Cool... But hey the likes as you are really fitting for this kind of forum. You bring the clicks for the mods.

But hey so do flat earthers YT videos or Elvis is alive
yep i wasn't there but i have seen it being stated here multiple times even by our own mods that overmoderation is what caused OJ's downfall

Just for clarification.
Nah.
Check Lucci vs Luffy.

also there is one major difference in luffy and sanji vs this zoro ....luffy cann not get broken bones he is made of rubber and will potentially always bounce back...and sanji in no way is as damaged as zoro from some jabra kicks

If you somehow think the most "wrong" thing that happened in this arc was Sanji beating Luffy and leaving the crew, faking everything, then it's definitely a bias, not someone who actually reads and tries to understand the whole situation and even previous arcs.
Ends up like a Luffy fan but braindead, or a Zorotard

"Zoro would never do this he would just kill everyone, Zoro doesn't need help, Zoro=Luffy, Zoro better than Sanji"
"Luffy good, Sanji bad :josad: :pepeanger: :josad:"

:suresure: :suresure:
Exactly, thank you for proving my point... you just showed myself and the rest of the Zboi Zorotards, SanjiStans will always make excuses when it comes to Sanji

Edit: to add at the end of that... especially in WCI

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Well, I really like both Zoro and Sanji.

Current, Zoro seems to be much stronger than Sanjino and i don't see any problem with that mates. Just look at Roronoa's character, his dream, his desires, his willpower, it's all related with pure strenght. We already know that man will be the WSS, we've seeing this guy hard-working through 1000 chapters for this purpose.

Based on these spoilers, one thing it's pretty clear. Sanji will be strong enough to make Luffy the PK, he will be strong enough to beat the 3rd strongest opponent of SH in EOS. He doesn't want to surpass anyone, he just want to protect his mates, help his captain's dream and find the All Blue.

He will be strong, for sure, Luffy already said he worth for 1000 mens and Zoro trust him to take care of the crew in danger situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.