Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i read last 10 page. my eyes bleeding. what a unnecessary stupid discussion.
sanji does not have coc . today no hint he wont get.
if he get tomorrow , i can see thread . why do zoros coc is stringer than sanji coc ?
what a poor people

G

Gorosei Informer

I am still team Sanji vs King the Wildfire! The fact that Queen is already in his hybrid form is great as well!
I'd definitely want Sanji vs King to happen too. I always wanted him and Zoro to team up vs King tbh! Would be such an awesome matchup and they could work really well together! They had a moment like that in one of the movies and at the Davy Back Fight of Foxy arc I believe? They should really get one big working together moment at least!
It's like when the SHs all teamed up vs Oars, that was so fantastic!

:lunazing::lumazed::stealthblack::finally:

G

Gorosei Informer

Hopefully we're gonna get more spoilers in 9-11 hours?

Actual confirmed ones from Redon and Scotch? The current spoilers have been pretty ambigious in their authenticity and some parts of them were confirmed to be fake too. So hopefully we get the true spoilers as usual soon!:neesama:

:zorothink:

G

Gorosei Informer

W

Are the raws coming out Tomorrow since we got early spoilers?
I'm not sure unfortunately but i'm assuming not. It seems to be Thursday as usual as far as I know. We've not had confirmed spoilers from Redon or Scotch yet. Someone like @T.D.A or @Bango🍅 (Lmao Bango now? Nice!) can possibly give a better answer? I don't think I've ever seen raws come out earlier than a Wednesday at best though?

:memehm::josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.