Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming from your last comments you decided to involve yourself in it. You want to deny it, knock it, you can reply and I wont.

Im actually enjoying this way more because the circles people are going in when asked the questions

Why wasnt Sanji on the roof

Why hasnt Sanji awakened CoC

Why isnt Sanji fighting King

Is absolutely amazing. Dont reply to me, i still believe you want to stir the pot, but I will dissolve the convo since you dont want to be involved anymore.

I did not mention Zoro at all in my post wtf :kaidowhat:

Y'all slander Sanji all day long, 24/7 while i ignore the low hanging fruit and don't throw a single jab at Zoro in any of my posts.

I specifically said that Queen thinks that Sanji is the No.2

Queen thinks that's the case as we see that's the perception of the Beast Pirates from Black Maria.

So i'm using that to explain Queen swiftly using his strongest form against Sanji, and hype up Sanji from that angle, completely ignoring the " Sanji = No.2 lul Zoro = No.3 bs"

I specifically treat it just as a belief that the Beast Pirates have and nothing more.

I've always said that Zoro is a bit stronger, and that if the SH's were to have a First Mate and naturally it could only be one person, it would be Zoro.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you just misunderstood my post and you're overly sensitive right now cuz of the mirroring Sanji side responding the posts some Zoro fans make about Sanji in kind with obvious trolling and baiting.

It'll be changed back after Wano though. I have no doubts Zoro bounty will rise back above Sanjis. But really liking the fact that Oda finally is giving Sanji some due justice after the ringer he's been putting him through.
I agree with this, Sanji took a lot of Ls since 997

He's fighting Queen so Im glad Sanji got this nice W

The good part is #2 part overlooked the laughing stock part.

I did not mention Zoro at all in my post wtf :kaidowhat:

Y'all slander Sanji all day long, 24/7 while i ignore the low hanging fruit and don't throw a single jab at Zoro in any of my posts.

I specifically said that Queen thinks that Sanji is the No.2

Queen thinks that's the case as we see that's the perception of the Beast Pirates from Black Maria.

So i'm using that to explain Queen swiftly using his strongest form against Sanji, and hype up Sanji from that angle, completely ignoring the " Sanji = No.2 lul Zoro = No.3 bs"

I specifically treat it just as a belief that the Beast Pirates have and nothing more.

I've always said that Zoro is a bit stronger, and that if the SH's were to have a First Mate and naturally it could only be one person, it would be Zoro.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you just misunderstood my post and you're overly sensitive right now cuz of the mirroring Sanji side responding the posts some Zoro fans make about Sanji in kind with obvious trolling and baiting.
:okay:

LMFAOOOOO ZOLO GETTING NEGGED AGAIN BY #2 KING SANJIIIII:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:ZOLOBOIS WAITED 2 WEEKS JUST TO FIND OUT ZOLO WAS #3 I BEEN SAYJNG THIS!!!!
BlackMaria I hope you die a painful death

I miss those old times when Urouge and Bartolomeo were able to recognize the greatness of the grandmaster, the right hand man of luffy and vice captain of the crew

Lmao second line with Sanji hype? Oda exactly know what he doing with it, he know the fandom war between Sanji and Zoro fans.:suresure:
Do you think this chapter supports Brook vs WsW? Robin told Brook to leave Maria to her, and it’d be a shame if Brook’s main fight in this arc was a Number and 2 Gifters when the rest of the weaker SHs get to fight F5’s

Do you think this chapter supports Brook vs WsW? Robin told Brook to leave Maria to her, and it’d be a shame if Brook’s main fight in this arc was a Number and 2 Gifters when the rest of the weaker SHs get to fight F5’s
Doubt it at this point.
Seems like he helping Robin against BM and her troup+number. I can see him deal later with Chopper vs the strongest numbers(theee left right?).

Status
Not open for further replies.