Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I promise you if we swap Sanji and Jinbei out it would be "Lol Lanji is fighting a Lying Lix while Winbei is fighting a Walamity" or whatever 5 year old nonsense they'd spout
Now some people are advocating that WSW is better than the queen, which is ridiculous
If it was Sanji against F6, they wouldn't say that

HE'S THE NUMBER 2 OF THE GROUP SAYS THE GIANT LADY

:cheers:
The more interesting thing here is that we see yet another case of people in the story thinking "Bounty = strength." Now, based on bounties, do you think Black Maria or anyone in the One Piece would think Jack is closer to Cracker than he is to Katakuri? There goes the YC1/YC2 and so on

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
King used his strongest move against Sanji thinking he's the No.2 and he couldn't leave a scratch :crazwhat:

It really was the equivalen of the Brachio Bomber Queen used on Big Mom :crazwhat:

This explains why King ran quickly to the sky after he saw Sanji getting back up just fine :hope:
He was in his zoan forme:seriously:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Fuck all Yamato simps nationwide
the fruit info could be bait tho, and Yamato finally releases her Oden shackles after Luffy and co save wano. Thereby freeing her of her delusions to “become” Oden and finally expressing her true self which is to explore the world and under luffys flag banner :josad:
That requires character development

Oda doesn't do that anymore
She will need to join the SHs to protect Wano from WG tyranny
Ehhhhhhh

She'll be apart of the final war for sure

The more interesting thing here is that we see yet another case of people in the story thinking "Bounty = strength." Now, based on bounties, do you think Black Maria or anyone in the One Piece would think Jack is closer to Cracker than he is to Katakuri? There goes the YC1/YC2 and so on
Thats different they aren't in the same crew. We also have context to Sanji his daddy gave him that bounty.

"Oda never gives Sanji moments"

Sanji moment, happens:

WG: "Here's why this isn't actually a good thing for Sanji fans and we don't need to change our previous opinion

Predictable as hell. There's no point arguing the Zoro vs Sanji thing once you see how flexible you "people" are with your "opinions".
Happiness doesn’t last long man. The sanjifans running on this “wing” high. I feel pity for them that this is what they call an “achievement” :josad:
Nonetheless good for them I guess, although idk what’s hype about being a wing

Status
Not open for further replies.