Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
These posters are prepared by the Marines.
Germa comes from a family allied to the World government. And they're still allowed to attend meetings
The main theme is that the name Vinsmoke is just a gag for Sanji.
The Vinsmoke name should even devalue the bounty of Sanji. Or you think the Judge wanted Sanji to increase bounty even more after WCI.
:laughmoji:

Lmfao luffy still can't even move after being laughed at.
Cry more that zoro used coc coating first without knowing and did permanent damage
Salty low IQ takes aren't going to make me cry
The evidence that Zoro didn't use advanced CoC is in the manga in 3 places directly (Kaido and Zoro's statements and the lack of adv Coc imagery) and several more places indirectly.
But enjoy your copium.
Post automatically merged:

You mean Kaido fought Mihawk? When?
Mihawk is his teacher, he is Luffy's subordinate, not Mihawk's.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Salty low IQ takes aren't going to make me cry
The evidence that Zoro didn't use advanced CoC is in the manga in 3 places directly (Kaido and Zoro's statements and the lack of adv Coc imagery) and several more places indirectly.
But enjoy your copium.
No they don't they prove he did
Kaido saw luffy use normal coc and he didn't give a shit
Kaido freaked out
Law saw luffy use coc in Dressrosa
Law said nothing here
Kaido only said coc AFTER getting hit
There was no coc blast anywhere
Cry all you want loser but it won't change the fact that zoros out here using acoc first

Zoro better start fighting against King next chapter or some shit

I'm tired of this Oda, stop playing my man like that

We are not sanji stans we won't accept such treatment, give us some hype again
I genuinely hope the moderators have a 3 strikes policy for this rather than just stealth editing this wicked creature’s post.

Its funny how the fanboys were all defending their boy from Black Maria talking smack about him. Now all the sudden they agree with one of her lines. Oda is such a troll adding that line in. 🤣 I cant imagine the amount of ridiculous threads that are going to pop up soon.
I love it. Anything positive about Sanji or making him comparable to Zoro or hyping his strength = gag. The gag is…uh…

Mihawk is his teacher, he is Luffy's subordinate, not Mihawk's.
You said why would Kaido be surprised if Zoro’s master knew something?

mihawk is Zoro’s master. The only person who TAUGHT zoro something is Mihawk. So Mihawk is the only measuring stick for Zoro’s capabilities

for Example

Zoro unlocked Armament Haki in Alabasta before Luffy did because Zoro’s master, Kyoshiro taught him about it years prior

No they don't they prove he did
Kaido saw luffy use normal coc and he didn't give a shit
Kaido freaked out
Law saw luffy use coc in Dressrosa
Law said nothing here
Kaido only said coc AFTER getting hit
There was no coc blast anywhere
Cry all you want loser but it won't change the fact that zoros out here using acoc first
There was no adv CoC imagery, something very specifically drawn and highlighted in Roger, Kaido, Luffy and Big Mom in their usage of it.

Luffy is the captain and directly challenged Kaido for PK status, Zoro is a subordinate. Having a CoC subordinate is something not even Kaido has, and he said he couldn't properly manage such a thing directly, hence his shock at Luffy having a CoC subordinate and the worst generation having so many users...

It isn't complicated dude, reread all of Kaido's scenes from 400 chapters ago if you have to, which it seems like you do, to improve your understanding. Low IQ take to think that Kaido completely dismissing the possibility of Luffy having adv CoC directly after supposedly seeing his subordinate using adv CoC 2 pages earlier makes ANY sense. Do better.

As a zorotard the only reason you want it to be adv CoC is to tear down Luffy, which is bizarre and anti Zoro, because if Zoro didn't use adv CoC and gave him the inch long scar (he instantly recovered from) it is more impressive than if he did use adv CoC and he got the same result of tiny scar+ not even pushing him off his feet as he wanted.

Hey Lanji-tards, I'm stopping you right there. Do not make yourselves false hopes about this line "he's the Number 2 of your group".

Beast pirates are ranking strawhats by their bounty and not their strenght. They don't know that in reality, Sanji is the number 4 of the group behind Jimbe and Zoro.
Which brings the question of how Bartolommeo and Uruoge, who people argue are straw hat masters for calling Zoro number 2, reached their conclusion. It’s a bit funny, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.