Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Killer and Kid were supposedly damaging him without using CoC:kayneshrug:
and as luffy said those wounds were too shallow
Post automatically merged:

Becusse he fights the same way without the raid suit with sky walk

:seriously::seriously::seriously:
that's not the point, the point is enma requires training and the RS doesn't.

Think about it. Strawhats cannot protect Robin for forever. There will be few situations when maybe no strawhats are available for Robin to help. Robin needs to, or better must elevate herself so that she can be a little independent so that she don't have to rely on strawhats everytime. Now I can't say for sure that this is why Sanji left her with Black Maria but it's just a gist of mine. Again I am sure Oda will expand this plotline later on.
Of course at some point she will have to protect herself, however that's no reason to send her to the center of the war. Oda is just trying to justify the humiliation that Sanji took ... In the end if Sanji does not make the con with his shitty running gag he does not get captured + do not disclose to the cp0 the location of Robin

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
seriously though you need adv CoC to hurt kaido and damage him effectively. only ashura and luffy's adv CoC punches have damaged kaido in this battle. he can recover from the rest.

Nah.

Even by roof-top feats, Killer was incredibly niche and situational.

He's pretty speedy, but that's all he has going for him.
yeah i was using his logic against him. thats more of a troll post. i think kid, law , luffy and zoro are stronger than sanji though.

seriously though you need adv CoC to hurt kaido and damage him effectively. only ashura and luffy's adv CoC punches have damaged kaido in this battle. he can recover from the rest.
He can recover from anything, He already healed from the Asura attack and doesnt seen injured from Luffy's punches. CoC attacks hurt him more but in the true goal is to keep damaging him until he uses all of his regen points, and you dont really need CoC for that, maybe Sanji's diable jambe also works since its supposed to deal internal damage as well

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Remember that killer is the Zoro of the kidd pirates, therefore Killer>Sanji
i would say they are really close and sanji wont be able to low diff killer like zoro did.

He can recover from anything, He already healed from the Asura attack and doesnt seen injured from Luffy's punches. CoC attacks hurt him more but in the true goal is to keep damaging him until he uses all of his regen points, and you dont really need CoC for that, maybe Sanji's diable jambe also works since its supposed to deal internal damage as well
he didnt heal from the asura. he himself said thhat the scar from asura is permanent.

He didn't "heal" from anything.

Just because he's not on the ground dying it doesn't mean he's fresh tbh.

And he definitely did not "recover" from Asura if he has a permanent scar there lol. He's just moderately injured- not enough to slow down.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
coc wounds are literally the only ones that remain even kaido said it to zoro ''this wound will remain with me'' cocless wounds are too superficial

Status
Not open for further replies.