Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Ahh, I misunderstood what he meant. But it's possible that Oda clarified since Ooguchi is such an obscure myth. From what I gather, even in eastern cultures it isn't that well known. So perhaps Oda just wanted to explain the myth better.
i think oda's using it to drive home a point that ive been theorizing. oden despite being the supposed shogun in line of wano left it to pursue his dream of a grand worldwide adventure. i think yamato will also save wano with the strawhats and then leave her role of being the supposed protector of wano for a grand world adventure along with the strawhats.

you can find the full theory here : https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ills-passed-down-through-their-fathers.15688/
Post automatically merged:

you got the zoro one:finally:
yes! :steef:

This makes me wonder what was the reaction when the WCI bounties rolled out and we found out Sanji's bounty is higher than Zoro?
I wasn't deep into this ZvS shit to care about it

They all have a real world mythology, the Oouguchi is the first one with an in universe mythology as far as I can remenber
It could also just be the nature of the myth. Ooguchi was a mythological guardian of a specific place. Whereas with all the other mythological zoans were never tied down to one place (which the exception of the seiryu). But as we've seen in Kaido's case, he too has also been talked about in reference to Wano's guardian.

From what I gather, all the other myths have variations and differing stories. Whereas the key defining feature of the Ooguchi is that it was a mythological guardian of a specific place. Oda substituted Mitakesen (the place in the story) for Wano instead.

Sanji being called the wings makes him equal to Zoro? Let me know when he scars Kaido or tanks Hakai and then we can talk. Until then, hes several tiers below.
How can someone even bother to argue with that shit
Noodle's statement was basically this:
- Hehe Zoro cutting Kaidou, blocking the strongest attack so far, scarring Kaidou, having COC, fighting King after all that shit don't matter.
- OMG Robin called Sanji Wings, suck that Zoro fan, Sanji = Zoro
And people praised him like he's the smartest man in the forum or someshit

- Hehe Zoro cutting Kaidou, blocking the strongest attack so far, scarring Kaidou, having COC, fighting King after all that shit don't matter.
:milaugh::suresure:

Funny how members have their own fanboys lol

i think oda's using it to drive home a point that ive been theorizing. oden despite being the supposed shogun in line of wano left it to pursue his dream of a grand worldwide adventure. i think yamato will also save wano with the strawhats and then leave her role of being the supposed protector of wano for a grand world adventure along with the strawhats.
Yeah fair point. I'm thinking along the same lines but come to a different conclusion. Instead of them switching paths, I think they'll come together to walk the same path.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ew-members-and-the-grand-fleet.79/post-988987

Yamao wants to adventure, but she also wants to protect Momo
Momo wants to become shogun but he is also still young and needs assistance

I think both Yamao and Momo are going to leave Wano to go and open the borders. We even saw her remembering this line specifically in this chapter.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
bruh lmaooo:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.