Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
they did who said they didn't.. WW was reading the newspapers too
this only changes the fact that BM isn't gauging by bounty..
when jinbe stepped into WsW's room the beast pirates were literally asking what the hell he was doing there even though they already knew the SHs were invading

Most likely. But strange with an alliance made with Big Mom and her even mentioning Jinbe's betrayal in the hall.

But most likely everyone overheared it.

Still it isn't that important... Robin, an actual nakama of Jimbe, hypes Sanji's value
Knowing how closed Wano is and how dumb Kaido is it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't have any clue.

Last week everyone was making fun of Who's Who and Sasaki for overestimating themselves and now we discuss how the beast pirates have final say on the hierarchy of a different crew.

Well, some people here can measure a character's strength based on fodders statements and the word "Wings".

It will never get normal.
We are the readers. We know info even the yonkoi's don't know. Like we knew Luffy was lightning immune. Like we knew since when that Luffy had Coc and Kaido was surprised about it. Same...we know bounties don't equal strengthβ€š but in story the other crews have no other way to rank the strength

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
morgan doesnt know that.

exchanging cups of sake means that one person is the boss of the other - it is a tradition used in widely in yakuza. even the strawhat grand fleet exchanged cups of sake.
@BleakAsh
the phrase jinbe uses when he returns the cup - "osewa ni narimashita" means thank you for taking care of me and is generally used from a junior to senior person. there is very good reason to think that jinbe , by joining the strawhats , allied himself with the strawhats and not joined the crew entirely. since this is his what he did in the past. secondly, people still dont know that jinbe left the sun pirates and it is fairly reasonable to assume that by leaving big mom, jinbe simply allied the sun pirates & Fishman island with the straw hats.

i’d literally change it back right now if I wanted

I’m also behind a mask so how can you determine im a β€œshit face” even when i showed my face you had no such reaction

Ur just mad ZoLo is #3 but it’s ok to cry, it eases the stress πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Caaap you wont change it back shit face, Because you are now self aware you look like a a
shit face you saying "i can change it right back if i wanted" proves i am right because you a trying hard to convince others thats the case. You are pathetic.

@BleakAsh
the phrase jinbe uses when he returns the cup - "osewa ni narimashita" means thank you for taking care of me and is generally used from a junior to senior person. there is very good reason to think that jinbe , by joining the strawhats , allied himself with the strawhats and not joined the crew entirely. since this is his what he did in the past. secondly, people still dont know that jinbe left the sun pirates and it is fairly reasonable to assume that by leaving big mom, jinbe simply allied the sun pirates & Fishman island with the straw hats.
Idc why luffy would call him his captain if its just he's just ally to him..

second of all Ww Knows jimbe was from sun pirates

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
joining as in allying himself with the strawhats. its like how he "joined" the big mom pirates and how he was allied to the whitebeard pirates.
Post automatically merged:

Idc why luffy would call him his captain if its just he's just ally to him..
dude i agree that everyone on the strawhats know that jinbe is a part of the crew. my point is does morgans know that luffy told that phrase to jinbe when they left wci?

Status
Not open for further replies.