Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
in her mind, becoming oden means ~ inheriting oden's will and freeing wano. going on an adventure is her own dream which she expressed alongside ace.

i think the oden gag ends with this arc if she ever wants to join the crew.

plot. if he did that then why is luffy the protagonist? if zoro defeats the main boss there is no meaning. luffy vs enel was so well planned with the gods natural enemy narrative kept in mind. doubt oda would allow zoro to defeat enel even if he could. entire pre timeskip oda has been nerfing zoro with one injury or another to allow luffy to shine.
Defeat do you know the difference between defeating and injuring an opponent?? Wyper injured Enel. Yes if zoro can use haki to injure Enel oda would have made him to . Luffy being mc does not mean oda can't give other characters things before luffy . Zoro is the first to use coc in his attacks before love ever did . You guys just can't handle the truth can you??

This is still a flaw that needs to be resolved before she can join, i doubt Luffy will accept her like that as he was quite annoyed with her Oden nonsense
Sure, I agree that she needs to drop it(in fact if she doesnt I'll be the one dropping her cause that shit is too cringe:josad:) but even the larping is something that sets her apart. My guess is that people think that because she does a lot of things in an attempt to become Oden then it means that all of her actions arent her but Oden's, as if the dude was controlling her,
when in fact she's still the one making the active decisions and chosing to do that stuff. Her motivations are weird but thats still all her:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Imitating dead meat and literally trying to become him is fucking own character?

Yamato doesn't have character qualities she is just copy/pasting someone's life.
check my response to mly90

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
did you change your avi for this conversation lmao
I had this one when the first spoiler dropped. Changed it to clown Yamato and now back to this.

Sure, I agree that she needs to drop it(in fact if she doesnt I'll be the one dropping her cause that shit is too cringe:josad:) but even the larping is something that sets her apart. My guess is that people think that because she does a lot of things in an attempt to become Oden then it means that all of her actions arent her but Oden's, as if the dude was controlling her,
when in fact she's still the one making the active decisions and chosing to do that stuff. Her motivations are weird but thats still all her:kayneshrug:

check my response to mly90
She is clinically ill in the head. No one normal worships a book of a dead meat loser and try to become him.

Wano is lucky its on MCs way because no one would care about this country.

Kid over Yamato? Denjiro and Kawa over Jinbe? Dude are you okay?:seriously:
Denjiro looks incredibly strong he looks to be on same level as Ashura imo but i have Kawamatsu below Jimbe in my list.
I expect great things from Kid that's why i have him above Yamato, there is no doubt she has been more impressive than him based on feats so far though

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
lmaoo

im not against yamato joining the crew IF she manages to drop the oden gag (which i hope is metaphorical and not literal). dont need someone on the crew for the next 200 chapters harping about how oden did this and oden did that.
Instead of adding Oden worshipping Nami clone Oda should develop Nami and Robin more.

Status
Not open for further replies.