Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
One of your Zoro Pirates also thinks that Yamato is above Zoro, lol.
Some Zolo fans want to be wrong for once, I guess. :sanmoji:
barely matches a weaker version of bolo breath
gets sent flying by kaido with 1 hand like fodder
zoro shits on yamato
Another Monet treatment like I said ages ago. :goyea:
It's best to stop comparing people to someone like Zoro, unless the folks always favor Zoro. :yearight:

Lmao you advocate for "CoC Users>>>Non CoC users" yet make an exception for Sanji?
It's not an exception. Yamato has not shown CoC, and Sanji will obviously get it. He is a prince, and will be a Top Tier fighter.

last i checked, labels and names dont provide feats and cannot be used for powerscaling. EoS Sanji will overtake EoS yamato. but as of now, yamato > sanji power wise.
Labels by Oda don't matter, but your powerscaling headcanon matters. Cool.

King vs Marco fight wasn't shown on literally any chapter, not even both together.

King is definitely for Zoro, also i think Zoro can bring something about King to Shiryu (if they actually fight), cuz there is a theory about King, Shyriu and Magellan being a Trio

Last edited:
This fight needs to end between BM and Robin, then Oda might try wrapping up Pero/Jack/Fukurokuju fights as well as whoever Denjiro is going to fight. Lots of stuff before Queen vs Sanji concludes imo.
Last time Sanji talked about Franky and hyped him up> we saw Franky vs Sasaki.

In this chapter Robin hyped up Sanji> next chapter we will see Queen vs Sanji.

Pero, Jack, and Raizo's fights will be shown in few panels. Oda will not dedicate an entire chapter for each fight. And it will be before the second round of the F6 vs the ST. Because I still think the F6 are not down yet. And this chapter confirms it.

- Round 1: These chapters we are getting+ chapter 1021 "Queen vs Sanji".

- Then Luffy and Zoro reaches Kaido.

- Pero/ Jack/ Raizo/ the rest of the scabbards / Drake/ Apoo fights

- Round two: F6 getting defeated once and for all.

- Queen vs Sanji conclusion.

- Kid and Law vs Big Mom

- Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido. Then Luffy solo Kaido for 3 chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.