Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete facts, Robin about to lay the literal smackdown on Bitch Maria:

She even has a similar outfit/colour scheme to Robin-chwan here!

:robinsweat::willsmith:

Robin (and Miss All Sunday originally ofc) has been so goated since her 1st appearance! Savage, classy, badass, funny, smart, elegent, sexy etc!

:zosmug::stealthblack:

Damn shes covered up

:lusalty::josad:
The way she is covered reminds me of Erza Scarlet from FT.

So based on BM the bounties are source for the ranking for the Yonkou crews. In case we actually see bounty where a big deal between the beast pirates?
Would be nice to have all bounties of the calamity and flying six, based on BM we could see who beeing the strongest and who beeing the weakest.
Even if it turns out that Black Maria has a higher bounty than Who's Who, I still have a hard time believing that she is stronger than him but then again the fight between Black Maria and Robin is still not over yet so who knows.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Complete facts, Robin about to lay the literal smackdown on Bitch Maria:

She even has a similar outfit/colour scheme to Robin-chwan here!

:robinsweat::willsmith:

Robin (and Miss All Sunday originally ofc) has been so goated since her 1st appearance! Savage, classy, badass, funny, smart, elegent, sexy etc!

:zosmug::stealthblack:

Damn shes covered up

:lusalty::josad:
Why did black maria even strip then?
Why are we here? Just to suffer?:josad:

More interestingly, Franky is really the only one with a one chapter fight? Because Jinbei was focused on, Robins isn’t over, and Nami went on and on and oonnnnnnn
It wasn't. They had a bunch of chapters devoted to Franky stabbing Sasaki.

And a lot of snippets.

Franky didn't get back to back fight chapters because his fight had enough screentime already to be wrapped up in a single one. Plus, Robin and Brook are two characters so don't be surprised if the fight takes 2-3 chapters tbh

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
King is trash written? Why exactly? He is been neglected by Oda but he is still a YC1, you are trashing a character who has appeared like two to three times in the whole war, at least give him the benefit of the doubt. I never truly understand why Oda chose to focus in characters like Tama instead of focusing in making a charismatic antagonist , I thing he has demostrated to be capable of doing such thing( katakuri, marco, Joker are all good in my opinion). At this point in wano, all the antagonist should have been developed , but that is not the case even with the main villain. Not even Big Mom had such treatment. If king, queen, jack and kaido don't do anything by the time this arc concludes, then yes, King would turn out to be the lamest YC1, but he still has some room for improvement as a character.
He hasn't even shown hybrid.
I don't care man. You are not trashing YC1 character like that just to give him fucking power ups at the end of the arc to stall a character.

He lost my interest after both he and queen couldn't handle retired Yonko Commander Marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.