Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With his strongest attack.
Yamato

But he's not at 100% even if he Is using Hybrid. Even so he can stop Kaido in 1vs1.
Show me a panel where zoro stopped Kaido in 1vs1. I'll wait for that. :shocking:

Fighting a Yonko in 1vs1 in a battle of Speed, Haki, Endurance ecc at this level Is more impressive than do a little scar on Kaido.

And Kaido used King's supreme haki against Yamato. Against Zoro no. :shocking:
However, Yamato maybe has no Zoro's offensive Power.

I think Zoro will do what Yamato Is doing now at the end of the saga. But now he can't.
Zoro can do everything Yamato is doing against Kaido plus more. His rooftop battle proved that.

Zoro has countered and/or evaded Kaido's attacks. He has cut/hurt Kaido. The manga implied his flying dragon blaze attack can scar Kaido which means his other high end attacks has the potential of doing the same. Blocking Hakai, a combination attack from two Yonko, showed us he can engage Kaido in a high speed 1v1 battle because Zoro moved and reacted faster than Luffy and Law teleportation attack. He has the strength and haki to block/clash with Kaido. Zoro ran low on energy because he blocked Hakai.

You should notice I haven't even got to Zoro's asura mode which he used to blocked/deflected all of Kaido's attacks, blitz and scare Kaido. He bested Kaido in that clash. So far no other person in the war has achieved that. Scarring Kaido is one of the most impressive feats in the manga because it's a feat that is only been achieved by one other person. A person even Kaido considers a great pirate. Kaido's nearly invincible body is part of his strength and it's almost impossible to scar him.

Yamato us not in Zoro's level. Oda is settings Zoro up to kill Kaido.

Robin is too OP even without haki. Except logia like fighters she can fight perfectly any veteran level fighters even without haki. I don't know how others are feeling but I kinda liked this fight. This fight I had one of the least expectations but execution so far better than Franky fight or Nami vs Ulti. It could have potential to be on par with Jinbe vs Who's Who.

Where is Luffy going to find meat?

He gonna eat Yamato, Tokyo Ghoul style?
He gonna eat bigmom's food :funky:
Zoro can do everything Yamato is doing against Kaido plus more. His rooftop battle proved that.

Zoro has countered and/or evaded Kaido's attacks. He has cut/hurt Kaido. The manga implied his flying dragon blaze attack can scar Kaido which means his other high end attacks has the potential of doing the same. Blocking Hakai, a combination attack from two Yonko, showed us he can engage Kaido in a high speed 1v1 battle because Zoro moved and reacted faster than Luffy and Law teleportation attack. He has the strength and haki to block/clash with Kaido. Zoro ran low on energy because he blocked Hakai.

You should notice I haven't even got to Zoro's asura mode which he used to blocked/deflected all of Kaido's attacks, blitz and scare Kaido. He bested Kaido in that clash. So far no other person in the war has achieved that. Scarring Kaido is one of the most impressive feats in the manga because it's a feat that is only been achieved by one other person. A person even Kaido considers a great pirate. Kaido's nearly invincible body is part of his strength and it's almost impossible to scar him.

Yamato us not in Zoro's level. Oda is settings Zoro up to kill Kaido.
So you can show me a panel where Zoro stopped Kaido 1vs1? :shocking:

Sanji woke up feeling dangerous:stealthblack:

-> Left Hand confirmed (again)
-> Clowned bandaged cross Marimo
-> Casually puts Perospero to sleep
-> Forces Queen to go Hybrid with 2 attacks and saves everyone there.
-> Casually mentioning Franky using Queen's high tech.
-> Black Maria and Robin competing 1vs1 bcuz of him
-> Makes Robin power up middle fight by thinking on him.

:hohoho: :hohoho:

Last edited:
H

humanbeing

to be honest it is save to assume that Yamato is above King and Queen. she dares to go one vs one against her father in his strongest form and is still fine. remember how BM manhandled Queen even in her amnesia state. Kaido is serious and doesn't show any mercy and still didn't take her down. Sanji and even Zoro will have to grow stronger otherwise she will be the second strongest strawhat. no wonder she was never serious with tobiroppo.

to be honest it is save to assume that Yamato is above King and Queen. she dares to go one vs one against her father in his strongest form and is still fine. remember how BM manhandled Queen even in her amnesia state. Kaido is serious and doesn't show any mercy and still didn't take her down. Sanji and even Zoro will have to grow stronger otherwise she will be the second strongest strawhat. no wonder she was never serious with tobiroppo.
Mf u def didnt read roof top

Status
Not open for further replies.