Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude puts zoro(who doesn't even know he has coc and can't even use it willingly) over katakuri and on the same level as rayleigh, luffy and garp in terms of coc
zoro stans wilding:whitepress:Zoro's Rank AMONG The Supreme Kings...
One anime filler later and they all think Zoro knows what Conqueror's haki is. :gokulaugh:
The Zoro wank has gone out of control. Sadly most of these people no longer use any logic.

In terms of stregth :
Ugh not this again
Zoro:
- fighting 2 Yonkou with other 4 Supernova
- Neutralized most of the Yonkou's attack
- Penetrated Kaidou's skin, something deemed impossible by Big Mom
- Shocked Big Mom, forced her to warn Kaidou to dodge his attack
- Rescued Luffy multiple times on the rooftop
- Blocked and stopped the most powerful attack in the verse so far
- Scarred Kaidou with 30 broken bones
- Fight King
Sanji
- Clashed and got overpowered by King
- Saved Momo
- Forced Luffy to run from the bottom of the floor to the roôftop despite being his wings
- Abandoned his captain and got caught in a stupid trap
- Being the laughing stock to the whole Onigashima
- Got saved by Robin
- Fight Queen

You Sanjitards are too focused on the whole Fight King Fight Queen shit and just ignored all the other potrayal and feats prior. You can do better than that. Don't follow Noodle's path.
my little boy , I appropriated your effort :)
lets check your idea :)

zoros insane moment existed on roof top. if somebody deny , i will be agains them . But , i am against exaggeration something.
my point is not what zoro did.
clashed and got overpowered by king - zoros got captured queen and overpowered by queen to ground why did not you write this.
saved momo okey.
forced luffy bla bla bla. just a shit from haters. this sentence shows how much you write subjectively.
abondone his captain ? luffy reached alone on the roof. seems everybody abondon luffy my sugar in your logic.
Black maria has DF to create illusions and you said stupid trap . dude which dumb universe come from here.
He saved by robin ?
lets check ennies lobby. he talked with Usopp and Usopp understood what he supposed to do .
he open gate by trusting his navigator ability.
sanji always trust his crew and his potential . but if you expect zoros behaviour like nami is traitor , huh sanji went no need to come back , no dude sanji is human.
and you migh have forgotten some other things.
he saved tama . if tama will be unconsciousness , her devil fruit ability lost on gifters.
he saved nami and usopp that time.
he carried zoro with safely . and he brought him to doctor.
he knocked out perrorin and he saved many alliance.
he saved chopper.

if you are not dumb , you can understand :)

Ugh not this again
Zoro:
- fighting 2 Yonkou with other 4 Supernova
- Neutralized most of the Yonkou's attack
- Penetrated Kaidou's skin, something deemed impossible by Big Mom
- Shocked Big Mom, forced her to warn Kaidou to dodge his attack
- Rescued Luffy multiple times on the rooftop
- Blocked and stopped the most powerful attack in the verse so far
- Scarred Kaidou with 30 broken bones
- Fight King
Sanji
- Clashed and got overpowered by King
- Saved Momo
- Forced Luffy to run from the bottom of the floor to the roôftop despite being his wings
- Abandoned his captain and got caught in a stupid trap
- Being the laughing stock to the whole Onigashima
- Got saved by Robin
- Fight Queen

You Sanjitards are too focused on the whole Fight King Fight Queen shit and just ignored all the other potrayal and feats prior. You can do better than that. Don't follow Noodle's path.

And yet nothing changes the fact that both still close in strength despite being good in different aspects (thats pretty obvious) + both equally important to the crew.

So thats was Oda's plans the whole time :suresure:, i mean it was always pretty clear, the delusional Zoro stans somehow prefer to stick with Two Pieces manga

The Copium is real, Zoro's role is being rival to the Chef :cheers:

Surprisingly Sanji's feats beneath the rooftop completely shit on Zoro's, it's sad to compare. The best you can do is bringing Sanji letting Black Maria hit himself while he does the impossible and defeat all the men around there while avoiding the female at once :suresure:

Looks like Robin got more confident because of Sanji and Black Maria seems in love with him, thats something Zoro can't never get cuz he doesn't like women, he is Luffy's best bitch and the edgy mouth swordboi who will 100% beat Mihawk because thats his whole arc

:luffylaugh:

Last edited:
In terms of stregth :

my little boy , I appropriated your effort :)
lets check your idea :)

zoros insane moment existed on roof top. if somebody deny , i will be agains them . But , i am against exaggeration something.
my point is not what zoro did.
clashed and got overpowered by king - zoros got captured queen and overpowered by queen to ground why did not you write this.
saved momo okey.
forced luffy bla bla bla. just a shit from haters. this sentence shows how much you write subjectively.
abondone his captain ? luffy reached alone on the roof. seems everybody abondon luffy my sugar in your logic.
Black maria has DF to create illusions and you said stupid trap . dude which dumb universe come from here.
He saved by robin ?
lets check ennies lobby. he talked with Usopp and Usopp understood what he supposed to do .
he open gate by trusting his navigator ability.
sanji always trust his crew and his potential . but if you expect zoros behaviour like nami is traitor , huh sanji went no need to come back , no dude sanji is human.
and you migh have forgotten some other things.
he saved tama . if tama will be unconsciousness , her devil fruit ability lost on gifters.
he saved nami and usopp that time.
he carried zoro with safely . and he brought him to doctor.
he knocked out perrorin and he saved many alliance.
he saved chopper.

if you are not dumb , you can understand :)
And yet nothing changes the fact that both still close in strength despite being good in different aspects (thats pretty obvious) + both equally important to the crew.

So thats was Oda's plans the whole time :suresure:, i mean it was always pretty clear, the delusional Zoro stans somehow prefer to stick with Two Pieces manga

The Copium is real, Zoro's role is being rival to the Chef :cheers:

Surprisingly Sanji's feats beneath the rooftop completely shit on Zoro's, it's sad to compare. The best you can do is bringing Sanji letting Black Maria hit himself while he does the impossible and defeat all the men around there while avoiding the female at once :suresure:

Looks like Robin got more confident because of Sanji and Black Maria seems in love with him, thats something Zoro can't never get cuz he doesn't like women, he is Luffy's best bitch and the edgy mouth swordboi who will 100% beat Mihawk because thats his whole arc

:luffylaugh:
You both are not worth my time. Sanji literally got no feats below the roôftop. Nothing. Don't be a dellusional. Everybody who's not retarded understand this.
And you @mrtsrdr, i'm old enough to be your dad. Stop calling me boy and go improve your English, boy.

One anime filler later and they all think Zoro knows what Conqueror's haki is. :gokulaugh:
The Zoro wank has gone out of control. Sadly most of these people no longer use any logic.
This retard got blown away in the "Sanji lost to King' because he lost his footing" thread that he resorted to hiding like a little bitch in the spoiler thread. Be a man son and go reply my comment.

This retard got blown away in the "Sanji lost to King' because he lost his footing" thread that he resorted to hiding like a little bitch in the spoiler thread. Be a man son and go reply my comment.

You are seriously delusional man. You blew me away?

You do realize I wasn't even talking about King, right? Read the post then talk shit.
You guys have the worst reading comprehension. Where did I mention King? :suresure:

I said Sanji couldn't properly block an attack in mid air which is correct regardless of his suits ability. He can't prevent himself from getting knocked back when his foot isn't firmly planted on the floor. What did you read?

Also Sanji didn't lose to King.

You are seriously delusional man. You blew me away. :suresure:
Any of the R5 could

Funny thing is that both those times Sanji was in mid air. He had no footing to resist the attack. Not a fair comparison.
It's like saying why did Zoro not block BM lightning attack when he failed to hit Kaido with Hiryu Kaen.
:catpole:
Sanji lost an aerial clash because he lost his footing.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You both are not worth my time. Sanji literally got no feats below the roôftop. Nothing. Don't be a dellusional. Everybody who's not retarded understand this.
And you @mrtsrdr, i'm old enough to be your dad. Stop calling me boy and go improve your English, boy.
mr something uses google translator.

There is no way one's English can be this bad.

You do realize I wasn't even talking about King, right? Read the post then talk shit.
You guys have the worst reading comprehension. :suresure:
you can't expect much from these zoro stans. They can barely read the manga correctly:milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Okay you're definitely not a 14 year old.

Being pissed about what's on the page isn't really an argument lol
who said that was advanced coc tho? and even If it was he still not on the level of katakuri and shit. dude can't even use it willingly. he doesn't even know he has it for fucks sake

You guys have the worst reading comprehension. Where did I mention King? :suresure:

I said Sanji couldn't properly block an attack in mid air which is correct regardless of his suits ability. He can't prevent himself from getting knocked back when his foot isn't firmly planted on the floor. What did you read?
Any of the R5 could

Funny thing is that both those times Sanji was in mid air. He had no footing to resist the attack. Not a fair comparison.
It's like saying why did Zoro not block BM lightning attack when he failed to hit Kaido with Hiryu Kaen.
Yes, all that proves is RS gives more more durability than basic human (or rubber) bodies of Luffy and Zoro and even Shanks (who got nommed by a fish).

Sanji's defenses definitely are not par with sword and CoA of Zoro and his strength to block an attack is definitely not comparable when he immediately got sent flying by King or even P1.

Idk why you're comparing apples to oranges. Sanji with RS is definitely most durable Strawhat if we don't take defenses into account... or, well, he's more durable than anything without special durability. And that isn't really relevant to anything within this topic.

This is the comment you replied to you retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.