Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post from Narutoforums who basically write what I already did in spoiler thread:

"Judging from how some of the giant arms and legs started out looking normal:

Then gradually turning black as they are grabbing Maria:

Then becoming fully black as she is getting clutched:

"

Looking like haki for sure. She literally make the white hands black when she use her attack, if it was a usually black shady colouring Oda would not draw the hands with white colour and start to make them black in the moment when Robin use her attack.

In case everyone can see that Robin turn out the white hands and covered them with black hardening and then finish off BM.

Their would be no point for Oda to make white hands and making them black if Robin didn't use haki.

Doubt.

even Usopp one of the weak trio has CoO
And he still hasn't developed it. And you claim that Robin could develop haki to the level of a master in a short period of time. Covering the entire body of an ordinary person in haki is difficult and requires a lot of training, and covering the body of a giant clone is simply unrealistic for robin.

I have a degree in philosophy. If you want to argue using "logical reason", that's not how you do it. Not that "logical reason" even makes any sense as a grammatical concept.

Also, don't confuse yourself. Nothing you said was hard to understand. It just didn't follow. That said, if you're such an expert at logic and reasoning, please rephrase your argument in the Modus Ponens form which is pretty easy to follow. For an expert like you, that shouldn't be too hard, right?
I have already said “if it’s not haki, Oda can simply draw it colourless” when I replied you, and you said I avoided that it’s nothing like haki.

“If you’re such an expert” “for an expert like you” well it’s pretty funny that in the same reply you mentioned that you have degree in philosophy, in which I pretty much don’t care. At this point let’s just agree to disagree

I have already said “if it’s not haki, Oda can simply draw it colourless” when I replied you, and you said I avoided that it’s nothing like haki.

“If you’re such an expert” “for an expert like you” well it’s pretty funny that in the same reply you mentioned that you have degree in philosophy, in which I pretty much don’t care. At this point let’s just agree to disagree
Is it hard to understand that the fact Oda draw Robin in that way it's just to show her demonic form. If it was "colourless" like you said, this Robin form would have been a lot less "evil" and "scary".

Is it really hard?

G

Gorosei Informer

Zoro's might be conqueror's(does it mean he used conqueror's in wanter 7), Zoro's Spirit is always potrayed as more like demonic and filled with blood lust.

I think there maybe more behind hakuba's personality disorder, his eyes remind me of mihawk's eyes.
Great observation and points. Mihawk was said to "paralyse people" with his glare back at Marineford I believe? Vs Luffy or so? He did that to Monet and again throughout Wano and Onigashima especially in the anime, it's definitely CoC related imo.

Definitely agree about Hakuba but I have no idea where Oda is going with it, he's shown Mihawk and Imu to have exactly the same eyes. Can Imu forcibly command/mind control others close to them or something I wonder? This might tie into why and how Zunisha was forced to walk for eternity and why they were punished even, maybe they were forced to do whatever that heinous crime was and then the one who made them do it, was the one to punish them and was "pulling the strings" (no Doflamingo not you :doffycry:), most likely Imu imo? Lol Imu, imo haha.

Funnily enough, Doflamingo was theorised to have an "evil eye" and that was part of the reason we don't get to see his eyes but I think we've seen them when he was a child and in one case otherwise as an adult, so this might not be true/possible?

But yeah, Hakuba is a very strange mystery and it could potentially be a literal or somehow in some form at least a curse (not necessarily Devil Fruit related ofc), maybe something caused by abusive experimentation or just even actual deliberate ,severe psychological, emotional abuse or it might just be another mystery that we may never find out why Cavendish is like that or even meant to find out?

But I would really like to see if there is a connection as you were referring to. I always wondering if Mihawk has another side to him, I always felt he's trying to atone for something major, something involving a lot of deaths and even a massacre that he might have caused or even done directly himself or just be unable to prevent or so? A massacre of loved ones, former crewmates, family, friends or something? And now he's trying to atone for it hence his coffin boat with the funeral type candles, the cross symbolism, living in self imposed exile/isolation/seclusion or whatever.

Kaido was said to have massacred Moria's crew and we've yet to see this side to him. Even in the anime when they showed them clashing, there was no hostility, both sides looked happy and enjoying their fight? Did Oda retcon this part of the lore/plot or whatever or have we yet to see how and why Kaido massacred Moria's crew? I've had theories on how and why this happened for many years now, especially once Kaido was revealed and then again after Wano started, but I still remain as clueless as I was before.
(In before someone says that "I've always been clueless." :hihihi::lusalty::seriously::whitepress:)

But yeah more nonsenical rambling for me again anyway. Hope it was of at least some interest to you and others anyway!

:robinsweat::queenhear::neesama::optimistic:

Post from Narutoforums who basically write what I already did in spoiler thread:

"Judging from how some of the giant arms and legs started out looking normal:

Then gradually turning black as they are grabbing Maria:

Then becoming fully black as she is getting clutched:

"

Looking like haki for sure. She literally make the white hands black when she use her attack, if it was a usually black shady colouring Oda would not draw the hands with white colour and start to make them black in the moment when Robin use her attack.

In case everyone can see that Robin turn out the white hands and covered them with black hardening and then finish off BM.

Their would be no point for Oda to make white hands and making them black if Robin didn't use haki.
this is what I meant and people who don’t want Robin to have haki can’t simply comprehend it:luuh:

“if it’s not haki, Oda can simply draw it colourless” - is a false dichotomy.

If it's haki, Oda can simply add the metallic tint that he adds for Haki.

I'm tired of this. Robin did not show any haki, it is just shading. It's simple, it is totally a different way of drawing.

So Oda draw the black colour for her body juat for fun? Or Robin covered here white hands also with black just for fun? That sound dumb , hope we get a confirmation later and this mess up can be end.
Post automatically merged:

this is what I meant and people who don’t want Robin to have haki can’t simply comprehend it:luuh:
She make her white hand and Leg into black too when she use her attack, that is clearly haki.

G

Gorosei Informer

Robin not knowing Haki is as stupid as secret government assassins trained since their childhood not knowing Haki.
Well said. There is a lot of plot induced stupidity as well as plot conveniences, plot holes and even retcons I think. It's so frustrating. This is why I've always hated Haki since it appeared. There are aspects of it I really like, don't get me wrong, but it's caused SO MANY problems and arguments and still does right now and still will do infinitely ofc, that it's completely exhausting.

:shame::nicagesmile::lusalty::emohiyo::goatasure:

So Oda draw the black colour for her body juat for fun? Or Robin covered here white hands also with black just for fun? That sound dumb , hope we get a confirmation later and this mess up can be end.
Post automatically merged:

It's a manga, dude. Look at Cavendish and Hakuba. Speedreader-kun.

She make her white hand and Leg into black too when she use her attack, that is clearly haki.
Well.

Is it hard to understand that the fact Oda draw Robin in that way it's just to show her demonic form. If it was "colourless" like you said, this Robin form would have been a lot less "evil" and "scary".

Is it really hard?

G

Gorosei Informer

whats up with oda and these cat minks tho, will we get a tiger next?
He's gonna introduce one just to rub it in that we didn't get a Byakko/White Tiger DF user here.

:sanmoji:

It seems like Pizarro might be a cat type fruit Zoan user potentially, a Mythical most likely surely but I'm not gonna make any bets or get an yhopes up for it lol. The evidence for him having one is kinda flimsy so far though too.

:josad::zehaha::halt:

Looking at the full chapter in better qualtiy it seems now obvious to me it is not haki. We had some characters using fullbody armement in the past.

vs
Different effects, the weird shining metallic looking look of haki isn't present.

And Oda never changed how hardening looked, Jinbe vs Who's Who 3 chapters ago :
the flashback does not mention anything about haki at all either.
I honestly think it's something Oda did to have Robin have a cool finisher that is different than her usual clutch.
And people thinking it's too weird, Denjiro literally changed his facial features because he was too angry lol.

Good chapter otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.