Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't think it's a side-effect of the fruit but rather that Shinobu most likely made herself an old~ish lady:catcry:
If Momo ages I reckon it'd be 20 years so I doubt he'd be ugly maybe sumin akin to that fan drawn Volume Cover going around with Momo, Tama and Toko. Hope he gets a dope new Kimono tho ^^

Also this Momo ting might be way to bring the Nidai back into the story coz Momo uses a 2 swords style like his dad, so will be interesting to see how that plays out~!
:cheers::steef:

People who still believe in ZKKaido are fucking hallucinating. Injection God Zoro has nothing to do or to connect with Wano aside from his given sword and one night stand with the princess. It will always be Luffy, Momo, and the rest of the scabbards who will end this game.

King vs Zoro, it is the match.

LOLOLOPLO
Perhaps you should do more research before saying shit. Zoro has a loooot of reasons for why he's killing Kaido.

Are you serious or is this a joke?
Please tell me your serious
I am seriouse. There is reason why zoro has been hinted at times based on his green hair.

The kozuki symbol is also the symbol of the pheasant. Which is also the national bird of Japan.

Zoro has direct ties to wano even more so than marco.

Wano is known as being the country of harmony. Zoros sword wado ichimonji translates to "straight path to harmony". Hence why it is believed that the sword is the one that will turn black first beheading kaido

The sword creator of the kitsetsu stated that the same person that created enma also created wado. Hinting that wado also has the potential to be a black blade. Infact wado has the best chance since it's zoros first blade from the current blades he uses.

Mom's sword literally translates to snake cutter. Orochi is still alive is currently the shogun, which is the position that momo wants. He is gonna be the one to kill orochi.

Marco literally states that he does not want to fight the big hitters because this is the new generations fight.

Yanato narrated from odens journal of prophecy stating that this pirates (the roof 5) will make a name for themselves. And will defeat kaido.

Meh sure the Momotarou thing will happen, and Zoro will not have a 2nd round with Kaidou
But Zoro will have 1 last final interaction with Kaidou. I can be damn sure about this
This is a Samurai Arc, the arc where Zoro is the 2nd most focused SH.
If Sanji could have 1 final moment with Big Mom in the form of Wedding Cake.
Zoro will have 1 final moment with Kaidou in the form of Sword/cutting Kaidou's head off.
Doesn't matter if he fights King later.
It's like saying Zoro wouldn't shine anymore after beating Ryuma.
So my fellow ZKK believers, never lose faith. :kata:

Although from the majority of the descriptions, it is the golden pheasant that most resembles what we view a phoenix to look like. Although a golden pheasant is much smaller than what a Phoenix is thought to be. Many consider it as the size of an eagle. It does have the same beauty and same crimson and gold colors as the golden pheasant and the beautiful long tail. Some have blues and purples, just as phoenixes.
Meanwhile Worst Gen: "wHaT iS tHe LiNk BeTwEeN MaRcO tHe PhOeNiX aNd tHe pHeAsAnT"

Meh sure the Momotarou thing will happen, and Zoro will not have a 2nd round with Kaidou
But Zoro will have 1 last final interaction with Kaidou. I can be damn sure about this
Zoro will have 1 final moment with Kaidou in the form of Sword/cutting Kaidou's head off.
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I was intereseted in ZKK after that One sword style attack that zoro missed. and after Zoro couldnt Bring down kaido by Asura I started believing in ZKK(well my agenda is Luffy+Zoro Combo attack killing kaido but anyway)

ps: but this momotaro reference is worrying me.

Status
Not open for further replies.