Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I was harsh in the first place but this is the way I type and all. No worries fam.

It's hella weird since in other circumstances I would celebrate a chapter like this.

What can I say more. Thank you Oda for ruining One Piece and my favorite characters ;)
Thank you! But thats completely understandable in hindsight tbh, it's natural to be this bitter when you're so passionate about someone or something and they are being ruined by stupid creative decisions and ego of the creator.

It's ironic that Robin finally getting her moment to shine is getting ruined by such a stupid decision by Oda. Not giving most of the SHs haki post TS was bad enough, did he expect them all to have haki unlocking moments like Usopp got at Dressrosa somehow and thus at least/an average of 2 for each type of haki? Most SHs will just be Coa and CoO ofc, if Oda even lets them have that by EOS at this rate LOL. Sigh.

I was saying ages ago that OP is gonna age worse than Fairy Tail, I had it as a running meme with a former friend on Discord servers and I've seen people share this sentiments on Discord, on here in this thread and other parts of this site and so on. I did fear OP was gonna age worse than Bleach and Naruto did but I always feared that it would end worse than those series and especially Fairy Tail did.

I mean if I dare to be so bold, as much as I love the Woro, Oda's writing of him post TS and especially on the Rooftop is giving me some massive Erza PTSD flashbacks and I ADORED Erza ironically LMFAO! The final arc of Fairy Tail legit almost gave me a fatal aneurysm with how awful a certain Erza moment and just the writing of that arc and this makes me really scared for OP with how these post TS arcs and especially Yonko arcs have been.

Now that I've calmed down from my extreme hype earlier too, I can look at this more rationally or try to and you've given me that really important and interesting perspective. If anything, the SHs should be awakening haki and gaining massive haki boosts with these brutal, bloody brawls with the Beast Pirates! Where was Usopps CoO this arc?

I've seen some extremely worrying signs for this arc, Hawkins talking about a trump card powerup, a person who has 1% chance of surviving (and Killer supposedly having a 92% chance of dying vs Killer I think it was?), Zoro tanking a double Yonko attack, the strongest attack in the series so far and ONLY BREAKING 30 BONES and being conscious at least shortly after a brief nap! I love Zoro but my god, this is giving me some serious "Because she's Erza"
and Erza with nearly all her bones broken, launching herself with her unbroken arm at a meteor and destroying it with a single slash, that infamous moment that almost destroyed my sanity like she did to that meteor!

There's a lot of other things too ofc like Big Mom being at Wano, the BM pirates being completely irrelevant, King barely doing anything, having no development and being another Smoothie, whilst ironically Smoothie can't even climb a waterfall and is once again useless and irrelevant. San Juan Wolf would have lifted the Blackbeard Pirates and their ships over the waterfall with his size potentially, couldn't she do the same if she absorbed enough water from the waterfall/ocean nearby? Idk if that would work but it's something surely? Tama, Toki, Shinobu with their plot convenient DFs, Kanjuro baiting us with a fake Oden twist, Kanjuro refusing to die, Orochi somehow coming back from being beheade and so on.

Don't get me started too on how Oda has wasted Zoro as a character during Wano too and post TS. I love his design, I love the feats and the eventual return of Asura, his wonderful rivalry/frenemy relationship with Fujitora and I was really hoping Oda to elaborate on this further with Akainu ordering Fujitora to hunt down the SHs and Fujitora baltantly being from Wano. Hell I think Akainu is from Wano too somehow or at least connected to it somehow and Kizaru having attackcs named after Shinto treasures and wanting to go to Wano and take on 2 Yonkos is pretty suspicious but that's a whole other can of worms I wont' go into right now lol.

Damn I wrote up another essay but it's difficult not to when there's such glaring problems that I cannot overlook. There's so much to criticise, so much overwhelmingly wrong with Wano and Onigashima. I thought the previous post TS arcs were bad especially Dressrosa and WCI but my god...

:sanjimeh::lawsigh::odenugh::luchosop:

Just one last thing too btw, regarding Shinobu aging Momo up as well, I meant to say this earlier, but it was stated that can only use it on inanimate things right? So has Oda forgotten that very rule he set or is he just doesn't care, doesn't know what to do or what? He has admitted he forgot to name Kid's DF all these years now but I'm kinda skeptical on that. Why can't he name it in the manga at any point now? Why do we need to find out via the SBS? Why hasn't he named Apoo's DF? We've had multiple introductions for characters and even DFs I think but why not for their DFs?

I love the concept but now like this Robin haki issue, it's ruined it for me realising this. Are we going to see Big Mom suddenly putting souls into humans despite it supposedly being said by I think it was Randolph that rabbit musketeer homie that she can't do that? I don't even get how she did that, she's never shown putting souls into animals either I believe? It's illogical that she can take souls/lifespan or whatever from animals and humans but not give life or whatever to them too?

I remember hearing Oda said he didn't know how Luffy would beat Kaido and he didn't want it to be just with a "stronger punch" either I believe? I'll have to check that quote but doesn't that feel somewhat ironic now?

:wonderland::luuh::nicagesmile:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I didnt know that 2nd vs 2nd is not a thing in one piece.
:kayneshrug:
That's the first argument every Zoro hater tries to use since they are insecure about Zoro getting awesome feats but hey it's not like Oda already killed it at least for this arc with the rooftop action.

well, reality is always dissapointing when u expect side character to get more spotlight than the main
Who said he will get more spotlight than the MC? MC will get his hero moment obviously. Zoro will be a shadow to Luffy's light just like it was with Roger and Rayleigh.

G

Gorosei Informer

it was right based on the info we had oh well, atleast she said no for now lol

Would be even more ironic if you end up being right as in it never happens, despite it supposedly being possible somehow though!
It shouldn't be possible as for the reasons you said, it was stated to not be usable on animate things, only inanimate things instead, but if she can use it on Momo himself, that is BS of the highest order then.

:zorothink::nicagesmile::emohiyo:

UNLESS...I forgot who it was, but someone said in this thread that it might work on his DF instead? It can target his DF in a similar manner to how Kuma could push out pain, fatigue and such? But even then, I would think that's ridiculous and an asspull, I actually hate that aspect of what Kuma did and sending people flying away for literally days to other islands as well! But again, another can of worms I don't wanna go into here lol.

I think in all seriousness, the best way this could have been handled is, Momo asks Shinobu to use her DF to age him up, he even begs her desperately. Tries to order/command her too. BUT she tearfully tells him that she is unable to do with her DF regardless, even if she agreed and wanted to do it, she would still be unable to due to her DF's limitations.
And thus, the topic is brought up, BUT it doesn't happen and Oda actually sticks to his set rules and thus is consistent and everyone who does hate the idea of Momo being aged up can celebrate lol.

I would like it to happen still but if Oda is gonna do it, it not only contradicts the rules he stated about her DF works BUT if he dares to undo it with Bonney's DF or whatever, that will really be BS too. Sure it would be heartwarming for Momo to get another chance to have his childhood back, to live it out and such with her help if he was aged up ofc, but it would really ruin the stakes and consequences of this raid/war even more than Oda already has done by far.

I'm still not over how much Oda has ruined WCI in hindsight by the time of this arc too, sigh. As if the arc couldn't get any worse.

I gotta stop writing essays, lmao.

:gokulaugh::lusalty::jinbewat:

That's the first argument every Zoro hater tries to use since they are insecure about Zoro getting awesome feats but hey it's not like Oda already killed it at least for this arc with the rooftop action.

Who said he will get more spotlight than the MC? MC will get his hero moment obviously. Zoro will be a shadow to Luffy's light just like it was with Roger and Rayleigh.
well, thats what u get when u become greedy even after oda gave zoro some awesome moments at the roof:kayneshrug:

and dont be dumb. if zoro mange to kill kaido, he will become more famous than the people who defeat him, and oda NEVER allowed that

Would be even more ironic if you end up being right as in it never happens, despite it supposedly being possible somehow though!
It shouldn't be possible as for the reasons you said, it was stated to not be usable on animate things, only inanimate things instead, but if she can use it on Momo himself, that is BS of the highest order then.

:zorothink::nicagesmile::emohiyo:

UNLESS...I forgot who it was, but someone said in this thread that it might work on his DF instead? It can target his DF in a similar manner to how Kuma could push out pain, fatigue and such? But even then, I would think that's ridiculous and an asspull, I actually hate that aspect of what Kuma did and sending people flying away for literally days to other islands as well! But again, another can of worms I don't wanna go into here lol.

I think in all seriousness, the best way this could have been handled is, Momo asks Shinobu to use her DF to age him up, he even begs her desperately. Tries to order/command her too. BUT she tearfully tells him that she is unable to do with her DF regardless, even if she agreed and wanted to do it, she would still be unable to due to her DF's limitations.
And thus, the topic is brought up, BUT it doesn't happen and Oda actually sticks to his set rules and thus is consistent and everyone who does hate the idea of Momo being aged up can celebrate lol.

I would like it to happen still but if Oda is gonna do it, it not only contradicts the rules he stated about her DF works BUT if he dares to undo it with Bonney's DF or whatever, that will really be BS too. Sure it would be heartwarming for Momo to get another chance to have his childhood back, to live it out and such with her help if he was aged up ofc, but it would really ruin the stakes and consequences of this raid/war even more than Oda already has done by far.

I'm still not over how much Oda has ruined WCI in hindsight by the time of this arc too, sigh. As if the arc couldn't get any worse.

I gotta stop writing essays, lmao.

:gokulaugh::lusalty::jinbewat:
oda ruined here, oda ruined there…LOL

its better if u contact oda and make sure he follow your head ok?

Thank you! But thats completely understandable in hindsight tbh, it's natural to be this bitter when you're so passionate about someone or something and they are being ruined by stupid creative decisions and ego of the creator.

It's ironic that Robin finally getting her moment to shine is getting ruined by such a stupid decision by Oda. Not giving most of the SHs haki post TS was bad enough, did he expect them all to have haki unlocking moments like Usopp got at Dressrosa somehow and thus at least/an average of 2 for each type of haki? Most SHs will just be Coa and CoO ofc, if Oda even lets them have that by EOS at this rate LOL. Sigh.

I was saying ages ago that OP is gonna age worse than Fairy Tail, I had it as a running meme with a former friend on Discord servers and I've seen people share this sentiments on Discord, on here in this thread and other parts of this site and so on. I did fear OP was gonna age worse than Bleach and Naruto did but I always feared that it would end worse than those series and especially Fairy Tail did.

I mean if I dare to be so bold, as much as I love the Woro, Oda's writing of him post TS and especially on the Rooftop is giving me some massive Erza PTSD flashbacks and I ADORED Erza ironically LMFAO! The final arc of Fairy Tail legit almost gave me a fatal aneurysm with how awful a certain Erza moment and just the writing of that arc and this makes me really scared for OP with how these post TS arcs and especially Yonko arcs have been.

Now that I've calmed down from my extreme hype earlier too, I can look at this more rationally or try to and you've given me that really important and interesting perspective. If anything, the SHs should be awakening haki and gaining massive haki boosts with these brutal, bloody brawls with the Beast Pirates! Where was Usopps CoO this arc?

I've seen some extremely worrying signs for this arc, Hawkins talking about a trump card powerup, a person who has 1% chance of surviving (and Killer supposedly having a 92% chance of dying vs Killer I think it was?), Zoro tanking a double Yonko attack, the strongest attack in the series so far and ONLY BREAKING 30 BONES and being conscious at least shortly after a brief nap! I love Zoro but my god, this is giving me some serious "Because she's Erza"
and Erza with nearly all her bones broken, launching herself with her unbroken arm at a meteor and destroying it with a single slash, that infamous moment that almost destroyed my sanity like she did to that meteor!

There's a lot of other things too ofc like Big Mom being at Wano, the BM pirates being completely irrelevant, King barely doing anything, having no development and being another Smoothie, whilst ironically Smoothie can't even climb a waterfall and is once again useless and irrelevant. San Juan Wolf would have lifted the Blackbeard Pirates and their ships over the waterfall with his size potentially, couldn't she do the same if she absorbed enough water from the waterfall/ocean nearby? Idk if that would work but it's something surely? Tama, Toki, Shinobu with their plot convenient DFs, Kanjuro baiting us with a fake Oden twist, Kanjuro refusing to die, Orochi somehow coming back from being beheade and so on.

Don't get me started too on how Oda has wasted Zoro as a character during Wano too and post TS. I love his design, I love the feats and the eventual return of Asura, his wonderful rivalry/frenemy relationship with Fujitora and I was really hoping Oda to elaborate on this further with Akainu ordering Fujitora to hunt down the SHs and Fujitora baltantly being from Wano. Hell I think Akainu is from Wano too somehow or at least connected to it somehow and Kizaru having attackcs named after Shinto treasures and wanting to go to Wano and take on 2 Yonkos is pretty suspicious but that's a whole other can of worms I wont' go into right now lol.

Damn I wrote up another essay but it's difficult not to when there's such glaring problems that I cannot overlook. There's so much to criticise, so much overwhelmingly wrong with Wano and Onigashima. I thought the previous post TS arcs were bad especially Dressrosa and WCI but my god...

Just one last thing too btw, regarding Shinobu aging Momo up as well, I meant to say this earlier, but it was stated that can only use it on inanimate things right? So has Oda forgotten that very rule he set or is he just doesn't care, doesn't know what to do or what? He has admitted he forgot to name Kid's DF all these years now but I'm kinda skeptical on that. Why can't he name it in the manga at any point now? Why do we need to find out via the SBS? Why hasn't he named Apoo's DF? We've had multiple introductions for characters and even DFs I think but why not for their DFs?

I love the concept but now like this Robin haki issue, it's ruined it for me realising this. Are we going to see Big Mom suddenly putting souls into humans despite it supposedly being said by I think it was Randolph that rabbit musketeer homie that she can't do that? I don't even get how she did that, she's never shown putting souls into animals either I believe? It's illogical that she can take souls/lifespan or whatever from animals and humans but not give life or whatever to them too?

I remember hearing Oda said he didn't know how Luffy would beat Kaido and he didn't want it to be just with a "stronger punch" either I believe? I'll have to check that quote but doesn't that feel somewhat ironic now?

Arc is not over yet,BMP and CP0 could still fight the alliance!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
True...

Yeah, lmao. Now imagine Elbaf arc and we get to know that Usopp and Nami actually learnt CoA but hey why would they use it against
two Yonko:wellwell:

Yeah. It's such a hilarious situation especially after Oda's virginity defenders shat on other shows for being poorly written, have bad power-ups and ending where in reality One Piece is just as bad since the time skip started as the show they pick to laugh about. I would especially point out Nika Luffy and Gomu Gomu fruit being "special one". I say it time and time again. Kishimoto and Kubo deserve an apology from this foolish fandom for making fun of Ichigo and Naruto going by the troupe of the chosen ones where Luffy will be just that. Haha. It's funnier each time I think about it.

Oh, yeah. Not to take away from Luffy's moment since it was obvious something like that may happen but for fucking sake... 10 years of wait for Asura just to see in the next panel that Luffy unlocked advCoC after taking a hit to the balls. XD. Let alone Zoro's IQ. He was supposed to be this RHM who will snap Luffy out of his retardness because Zoro is actually smart when not around Luffy but hey. HAHA LOOK KIDDOS ZORO AND LUFFY ARE DUMB FRIENDS HAHAHA WOOHOO UBER FUN.

I don't even know what to say. The last time I really enjoyed the writing in this show has to be pre-time skip era. A post time skip is just a fucking disaster class with few good chapters but that's about it. For God's sake. Retards who can't read and are easily manipulated will clap to chapters like that cuz WOOOHOOO Robin CoA hahaha waited for this UGA BUGA. But they will forget that Oda literally shoved something up their throats that should be used way earlier. I only wait this until the end of Wano. After that it is over for me when it comes to weekly reading. I will probably check up on what's happening every few months. Wasted enough years of my life supporting this show in the belief of the writing getting better which never happened.

I only read it for Zoro, Sabo and few other characters now. Don't care about the story in the slightest.

Thank you for this conversation. Was a nice exchange of ideals and expectations.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
What if everything about him matures. His experience, his skill, his potential. Kuma could literally push pain out of luffy's body
experence against who because if luffy only had fought agaisnt pirates east blue isnt the same the current luffy (with the same age).
the experience and the skills is obtained when you fight against strong rival (ray and oden words) so adult momo only would have his adult body (weaker because he doesn't have any fight against strong rival) and no experience (he doesnt even have used real swords)

Don't ever compare Godro to Ezra:beckmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.