Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i never said the strawhats are weak? i see robin winning against ulti eventually. but not like this.

there's no reason to bring strawhats here when we're just ranking ulti vs black maria tbf
Yes she's winning like this with this devil form snaping her shit. That's robin's fighting style.

Exactly. I’m saying that circumstances and plot developments matter a lot when assessing battle power. Clearly Oda wanted to show off Apoo since we literally hadn’t seen him fight since the time skip, and as a result he used Luffy as Apoo’s punching bag/showcase.

That’s what I’m getting at with the Ulti tanking BM feat. It’s literally just a dumb moment so that Oda can give Nami a moment.
These arent the same thing… A tricky attack is not the same as a plain physical one

if apoo’s attack was not some weird tricky thing that cant be dodged and blows people uo from the inside out it seems. Like if apoo’s attack was a literal laser beam, franky style, and Luffy DOESNT DODGE IT yet we have seen Luffy fodge laser beams before, luffy DOESNT BLOCK IT, yet we have seen his armament should be strong enough to block it, and then Luffy gets KNOCKED OUT yet we have seen Luffy tank way worse than a frontal laser beam attack, THEN its a problem

This is situation whether oda wants Apoo to show off or not, IS A plot hole. The plot cant justify such a thing since we have very many examples of how it shouldnt happen.

Apoo using an undodgable attack that cant be predicted and ignores durability by attack from the inside is the justificatiom Oda gives for Luffy getting knocked out ince we cant point to things in the past saying He shouldnt be knocked out from that

But Ulti standing up after getting hit by Big mom isnt a plot hole. We cant point to something the past that says she shouldnt be able to stand up. We know she can getbup very quickly from getting knocked out. We know she has armamment haki at least. We know Ancient zoans are all about regenaration. So, its not stated anywhere that she should be too weak to stand uo from this attack. So she did.

All you can pray for is Whos who and Sasaki also standing up because its VERY BAD for their rankings in the tobi roppo if they dont.

Does anyone still think Drake is commander level?

All of his peers just went down to Robin, Franky, and Jimbei.
Still does not speak against him being Y4C. WW was probably at that level, they were also far longer in BP than Drake.
Look at Hawkins, he is fighting Killer who is at least Drake lvl, but he is not even Tobi Roppo.
So Drake was so impressive he got higher very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.