Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know where the flashback with Sabo happen. It could be in DR after all events end. For sure Robin didn't have haki during PH. Luffy confirm it and also Robin couldn't hurt Monet and didn't could protect her with haki.

The Sabo flashback take it during the end of DR. Probably Sabo told Robin to learn haki after DR.
if that's true then it's even worse than i thought, haki is not something you learn in just a few minutes session.

Luffy 1 actually trained growing up and then trained another 2 years under Rayleigh

Luffy 2 wasnt 8 years old then aged 11 years during any arc
And like I said Momo has been training, and has one of the most OP fruits. If Luffy can go from being one shotted to admiral level then Momo can go from toddler to decent Samurai with OP hability backing him up:luuh: Momo always had the potential

Definitely don't think the main goal to age momo is to make him broken powerful. It's to just make him older and more willing to fight. Having a dragon fruit could allow him to have his "dragon" moment with Kaido most people were expecting. It doesn't mean he has to harm him

Primarily what aging Momo does, is it allows him to properly kill Orochi. Ame is his blade, but he's too young to wield it. He was trained by Zoro and Orochi is a shit samurai, so it should be easily enough for him. Not only this, it now allows him to properly rule Wano at the right age and dismisses the idea that Yamato or any scabbard has to take care of him for 20 years, which it's appropriate because the final war is coming anyway
Im going after the people trying to bait this MKK and been asking them to explain how that would logically work, which of course none have

You, on the other hand, very reasonable and dont bait, and you also take a very logical approach to future OP events. Though some I dont agree, you dont bait and again are very logical

I am on the Momo kills Orochi train even more, him aging is very evident, his swordsmanship wont improve but he will become stronger as an adult and which other main antagonist is a weak swordsman... both of us said Orochi. That is a very logical connection

If he does fight Orochi curious if there will be additional flashbacks with Zoro training him

if that's true then it's even worse than i thought, haki is not something you learn in just a few minutes session.
Since DR 2months pass, I can see Robin had knowledge about haki but couldn't use it yet. Then she train oftscreen and learn haki after DR. Because that the Sabo flashback^^
The strawhats improve a lot, Zoro said it in the past too. Luffy isn't the only one who get stronger. Im happy for Robin to improve to a point to became such strong in two months.

I mean we speak about a event where Chopper,Brook and Pedro get stomped by a veteran to a point where the strawhats now can face vets 1on1(at least stronger strawhats).

Status
Not open for further replies.