Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Pudding is not human, she's a Three Eye.

Giants for example have a lifespan of hundreds of years. Maybe they mature at 50 yo, so you can't apply the same age standards as you would for humans.

Pudding is someone who has seduced countless men before Sanji, and was taking great pleasure in leading them all to their deaths. She's also incredibly manipulative, and a significant part of her character is faking innocence when she's exactly the opposite.

Pudding's character portrayal and level of maturity is well about the average One Piece character, and all the themes revolving around her character are incredibily mature as well.

To go out of your way to push "Pedophilia" as a topic because of fucking Puding is so pathetic i'm at a loss of words to even describe it's extent, and it absolutely goes to trivialize the whole thing just so you can get a kick out of shit talking a fiction character.
the lengths you people go to excuse it:nicagesmile:

The key to what I'm talking about are the scene transitions from the fights and the state of both Jinbe and Franky vs Robin.

No disrespect, I'm tired of repeating myself, so here:

Oda has flipped back and forth between battles before. The Rooftop fight was exactly that. Much of Ulti fighting Usopp/Nami was scattered over 20 chapters. Franky fought Sasaki for 5 pages in 1004. Named chapters after fights don't really have a pattern either. Franky never got a "Vs" chapter. Jinbe did and did his alleged "final" attack on his. Robin also did and barely even began fighting on hers.
Franky attacks looks way better & much stronger than jinbe damn

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sorry but One Piece world is anything but normal. You can't conclude your own bubble represents normal society as a whole.
the extent yall go to justify oda's writing garbage with sanji and the pudding stuff is absolutely hilarious to me lmfao. infact leave all that and lets pretend that's normal behavior. how are you gonna explain all the sexual harassment stuff? the bath house scene in wano?

im sorry if your standards for what is cool and what is not is so low lol. sanji's 21 and all the stuff with pudding a person who's 16 and 5 years younger than sanji is straight up illogical to me.

pretimeskip sanji was waaay cooler with the whole spy/007 style aura to him. the stuff in enies lobby, the hunter scene, the scene with enel, the mr. prince thing when he came in super clutch.

post timeskip sanji is a shell of his former self in that regard. i loved parts of whole cake island but i cannot condone the behavior with pudding lmfao.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What extreme fight scabbards had? And more importantly it looks like Robin didn't use haki. Even if she is, it is no different than Zoro vs Mr. 1, Luffy vs Katakuri. They have one thing in common. Everything they knew were able to apply for the first time in actual fight.
scabbards learnt adv armament in wano during their training to become retainers of oden. ryou is common place in wano. learn to read the manga with your eyes open.

Status
Not open for further replies.