Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
His durability is quite good, I can't rlly say the same regarding his speed and ap... He rlly needs ACoA or some power up that affects his ap.
oda obviously places the SN Trio like this:

Damage: Luffy > Rest
Defense/endurance: Kid > Rest
Intelligence: Law > Rest

While aknowledging this, I made a theory how kid and law together are able to overcome the lack of AP, even without ACoA.

oda obviously places the SN Trio like this:

Damage: Luffy > Rest
Defense/endurance: Kid > Rest
Intelligence: Law > Rest

While aknowledging this, I made a theory how kid and law together are able to overcome the lack of AP, even without ACoA.
Damaging BM with her hommies? I didn't read the theory but I did hear something regarding the hommies doing the job.

Why does Robin need a fishman karate? Why didn't she grow her hands on Maria? Maybe Oda will tell us about the limitations of her power, for example, Maria's haki prevents Robin from grabbing her

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I believe Orochi has one head left off.. Momo would actually finally have the courage as an adult to kill Orochi and get his revenge.
yeah. that ties into the myth as well. ame no habakiri is the name of the blade susanoo used to kill orochi in the myth.

also even without haki, i see adult momo kill orochi easily. would love it if oda draws a flashback to when oden tried to kill orochi but was stopped by the barrier fruit.

DJ already made him bleed. Is why Queen need Hybrid while Chopper he was toying around with him even Chopper talk about unable to hurt him.

Then Nami > Zoro is canon as gag means your above those, huh?

Can't draw it due to having black suit. That means King doesn't have Haki too given his appearance.

Nah, he fighting good on beating Queen who needs Hybrid, but Enma Zoro unable to beat Apoo and need Drake's help is acnon :cheers:.
Apoo fodderized Luffy and Kid. So 🤷‍♂️

Sanji can't even made queen bleeding. No blood at all. Lol the only reason queen turn hybrid is because he want to keep up with Sanji's speed. In term of speed, he is faster than chopper, but in term of strength, chopper clap and slap.

Kaidou turn hybrid from Zoro's Tatsumaki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Queen turn hybrid to match Sanji's speed. Queen is slow, fodder. Doffy >> Queen :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.