Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah that was a big ass troll thread
Anyone knows it, idk if ppl really took me srsly
I still have Kaido high up, and love his designs, just Yamato simps make me annoyed
Oh i didnt myself but found it funny how threads like those (mostly started by that Fishe dude and Roronoa sama) kept multiplying.

It was entertaining, because i felt like some of the posters there were serious about what they were saying and i was wondering if we were reading the same manga.

Yamato needs to get rid of that Oden shtick tbh and then shes gonna be good, i like her design and fighting style.

There's the possibility Robin only awakened haki this chapter. I don't think she had in Dressrosa. There was a SBS in volume 71 asking which straw hats knew haki and Oda answered monster trio.
well, oda lied, or at least mislead us like what he's doing currently with shinobu's DF (does it rot or mature?).
it sounds from the spoilers that she's fairly competent in it, also to cover a huge body with hardening consciously is an impressive feat that was hyped by doflamingo himself.
haki blooms are never conscious.

I hate when some users think Mihawk was considering himself as inferior to Old Whitebeard when all he claimed was he coveted to test his might before his without implicating where the tiebreaker was.
mihawk said he wanted to measure distance between that man and us(mihawk, boa, doffy and co.) Unless you think distance he mentioned was literally just a distance, he was certainly considering WB superior to himself. Well I agree that Mihawk> MF WB but he did consider WB as superior to him

Status
Not open for further replies.