Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
mihawk said he wanted to measure distance between that man and us(mihawk, boa, doffy and co.) Unless you think distance he mentioned was literally just a distance, he was certainly considering WB superior to himself. Well I agree that Mihawk> MF WB but he did consider WB as superior to him
Well the point is such distance was not preemptively installed to be from a low starting point. Might very well been highter, it's really unknown. Intuitively one might think he thought himself below but all he did was literally saying he wanted to know where he exactly stood in comparison so he didn't necessarily think to stand below.

well, oda lied, or at least mislead us like what he's doing currently with shinobu's DF (does it rot or mature?).
it sounds from the spoilers that she's fairly competent in it, also to cover a huge body with hardening consciously is an impressive feat that was hyped by doflamingo himself.
haki blooms are never conscious.
Well I'll wait for the full chapter. I still have a hard time believing Robin had haki pre-Wano, too many inconsistencies:kayneshrug:

Well the point is such distance was not preemptively installed to be from a low starting point. Might very well been highter, it's really unknown. Intuitively one might think he thought himself below but all he did was literally saying he wanted to know where he exactly stood in comparison so he didn't necessarily think to stand below.
well its subjective topic but by the way he said I am certain that he viewed WB as superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.