Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so now I can try and make my point a little clearer:

These 3 scenes are why I can 100% acknowledge Black Maria's fight is over, but cannot do the same for Sasaki and WsW. IF 1022 has CP-0 acknowledge all of their defeats, then for sure it won't matter, but those 2 did not receive acknowledgements of defeat as we see here AFTER Robin used her final move. My point is, we don't see anything that constitutes the end of a fight here:

or here:

In fact, both Jinbe and Franky still look combat ready/angry/serious. Hopefully what I'm saying makes a little bit more sense. Yes, these do look like finishers for sure, but there is a serious lack of definitive closure on the fights. A big example of something like this is Chapter 405:

You'd think, in the context of only knowing anything up to this chapter, that this would have been the end to their fight. However, Oda goes beyond this and continues their fight for another chapter and several pages:

Once again, if 1022 or some closely relevant chapter in the future acknowledges Sasaki and Who's Who's defeats together with the others (via CP-0 most likely), then I will take my L happily. Before then though, I fundamentally can't because those fights did not end like most other fights do. Not yet at least.
Do you think WsW may give up on fighting Jinbe and instead target Robin to learn more about Nika?

Yes! Glad someone also agrees. Plus, there is a possibility that whatever this Chopperjiji form is, actually leads to a higher AP form for Chopper. Idk, I can't see it being what Chopper is reduced to for the rest of the arc, or at least I hope not. Same with Usopp, he has actually gotten anything this arc in the slightest.
There are still 3 Numbers (maybe the strongest if sober) still missing. If Chopper can use Monster point after turning back to normal, that could be his matchup for the rest of the arc. Regarding Usopp, I'm still hoping Page One will get up and fight him, otherwise I'd be very very disappointed. At least Nami """"""""defeated"""""""" Ulti, Usopp did almost nothing to Page One.

So now Black Maria’s spider can breathe fire. Last chapter the dog smile could create fire from running. Holdem’s stomach lion could also breath fire.

Man i feel bad for Sanji, like what the hell are fire powers even worth anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.