Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what? the flying 6 were introduced recently. King and Queen have been a background threat for the longest

Why where people so hyped about the Mid Roppo?
True but they got way more weight in Onigashima than the commander.
What I find odd is that we got the comander introduce maybe more than 80 chapters ago, and only 1 Queen got the say so far in Wano, Jack was for the previous one but King like maybe fan are saying the King the Background is nowhere to be found.

It's called powercreep.

Oda wouldn't draw Franky beating Lucci either but current Franky shit-stomps pre-skip Lucci.

Similarly, PH Smoker is shit compared to these characters. Current Smoker much stronger, obv.
Bunch of nonsense.

PH Smoker was pressuring PH Law a shichibukai/worst gen member 1v1 and was half a second away from beating him (Law barely tp'd away from a jutte to the throat attack)

PH Law would NEGDIFF all of current Franky Robin and Brook AT ONCE and within 10 seconds

There are NO FEATS in PH putting Smoker below the Fodderoppos or mid trio

You are the clown. How was it accepted so easily that the crew got stronger between arcs pre TS, yet suddenly it's impossible post TS?
Clownish response. Smoker's feats shits all over Franky's or Robin's. Neither of them is lasting more than 5 second vs Law

Zoro : ASHURA... SANTORYU IAI.... DAI OH RENGOKU ONI GIRI
Big Mom : KAIDO ! DODGE SAVE YOUSELF ITS TOO LATE FOR ME
*Big mom dies*
Kaido : DAMN BRAT , I SHOULD HAVE-
*Kaido dies*
Blackbeard : Zeahahah-
*Blackbeard dies*
Shanks : You are finally here Luf- Oh?
*Shanks dies*
Mihawk : I teached you well roronoa
*Mihawk blocks the attack but Yoru cracks slightly*
I really recommend you write ‘two pieces’. All of zorotards would definitely buy your manga

True but they got way more weight in Onigashima than the commander.
What I find odd is that we got the comander introduce maybe more than 80 chapters ago, and only 1 Queen got the say so far in Wano, Jack was for the previous one but King like maybe fan are saying the King the Background is nowhere to be found.
I agree that King hasn't gotten as much focus as I would've liked, but it still has been made clear that King is the head honcho amongst Kaido's underlings so I guess he has portrayal going for him

The reason why he could damage Luffy was because he manipulated the water inside of Luffy's body. Every living being has water inside them, Logia obviously are included aswell.
I agree with you regarding fishmen karate on devil fruit user including logia user on this as said by jinbe..But let's not forget about hody..He also used fishman karate but can't damage luffy at first and luffy said it is too weak compared to jinbe. Even jinbe commented on hody fishman karate as weak..So based on this yes you can damage logia user with fishmen karate without haki but you need to be in great tier to do so unlike coa user all of them regardless how powerful their coa is can touch logia unless they dodge it first before being touch like with adv coo user..

Last edited:
We

Well rayuma was a zombie so cant be sure about that but i get what are you trying to say, im just saying its not really a fire move like sanji or kaido etc.....
What do you mean ryuma is a zombie? Which other zombie did you see burst into fire?

Hehe, you really dont even notice what you are saying… You are more willing to say God just came from heaven to burn ryuma than you are able to admit that an attack called fire by Zoro creates fire. Because its Zoro

Hahaha, come back with proof God exists in one piece and we shall continue this

Status
Not open for further replies.