Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda robbed us of the Musical Fight and gave us the lame XDrake vs Apoo :josad:
I don't think that fight is ending anyway... they'll either go after Queen or maybe Drake will search for CP0 (?)
Imo they are just stalling (last time Drake wasn't even paying attention to Apoo).

And, when it comes to Brook fight, Brook vs Perospero should have been the way to go.

Yep. But someone (can´t even write his name) showed Sanji clashing with King and black lightning coming out.
Unless there is a scene in which basic lvl invisible Haki shows sparks, i think you can conclude he at least used Hardening there.
Or unless only King used it and there are scenes in which black lightning are shown even without Hardening clash, but i don´t remember that one.
Sanji VS Oven created black sparks and koka was in sight.

Current Smoker would give Jimbei a good match not so much for the punk hazard version though
Yeah I am just going of his punk hazzard version based on how he fought Law, I think he is by now a lot stronger somehow some way (haki training with Fuji? Vegapunk helping him awaken his df? Both?)

Page One is physically the strongest tobi roppo
That could be the case, Page One looked stronger than Ulti attacking Sanji, and Sanji wasn't even putting the amount of effort Luffy was against Ulti, in the same way i think Ulti was putting more effort against Luffy than Page One against Sanji, Sanji just casually placed his leg to stop Page One's attack like it was nothing and then got overpowered hitting several buildings.

Never denied that Sanji is a haki user.
It is just that haki use =\= koka user.

For now, every example of Sanji using Koka shown his leg with the same shading as Robin. So either Robin is using koka or Sanji is not:kayneshrug:
Makes more sense for Sanji to show because he has it since ever, Robin didn't, she is using a completely new move after having some flashbacks, this isn't the same thing as Sanji using his leg to block something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.