Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Can see Luffy being asexual
Hmm. I can see where you coming from. But Zoro hadn't have a single instance of attraction towards anyone, not even gag scenes like Luffy with Nami. He didn't peek at Nami, Boa and was unfazed by Komurasaki's beauty( Even Usopp and Franky reacted to them)

im not using akainu vs jinbe to scale now. that happened like a decade ago in an arc filled with PIS when vista and mihawk were matched equally.

Onigashima Luffy's armament is WAAAAAAAY stronger than what it was back then in FMI. im not saying he put ryou into the headbutt against ulti (we have no proof that he did), but his armament on red roc landed on Kaido's face and was able to hurt him. unlike back in FMI. he got overpowered in that duel and luffy generally doesnt lose those.

cant deny jinbe stopping big mom's cognac.
Ulti matching Luffy is PIS, prove me wrong.
Feats do not disappear, that´s nonsense, no matter how far ago it was. Some feats can be contradictory, it´s a narrative after all, not a Tekken match, nevertheless we try to ignore outliers (Luffy punching Blackbeard around in Impel Down for example) and try to make it consistent. Jinbe blocking Akainu is consistent with Jinbe blocking BM post-TS, and a feat for his Haki and general durability.

Characters also do not get magically stronger, hence why Oda is constantly either revealing abilities they already had (see Robin now) or actually giving us tangible updates to how they are going stronger, Luffy for example with advCoA, advCoC, FS.
Yet here we are, Luffy still suffering from same Haki loss after using G4 for a few minutes, which suggests quality and quantity of his base Hardening did not change whatsoever, same weakness.

Proof for that please.
There is a reason Luffy is constantly getting updates for his Haki.
Red Roc was an advCoA attack.

Yep, that´s end of discussion.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
How the fuck is the Spider spitting fire? Oda literaly gives everything and everybody fire abilities...
this is one piece everybody has fire powers, usopp shoots fire,zoro can cut fire and light his sword on fire so does kinemon sanji can his leg on fire luffy can punch fire somehow franky can breath fire.
Wait until jinbe uses fire too somehow.

B

Ballel

Hmm. I can see where you coming from. But Zoro hadn't have a single instance of attraction towards anyone, not even gag scenes like Luffy with Nami. He didn't peek at Nami, Boa and was unfazed by Komurasaki's beauty( Even Usopp and Franky reacted to them)
I think he's just focusing on his way of the sword. He's very disciplined and trying not to distract himself. Zoro is loosely based on Musashi from Vagabond. He's pretty much similar in this regard.

real question is why did sanji ever get caught on those webs if they can burn like that. he couldve easily burnt the webs and got out of there. another PIS imo.
Thats Oda's casual inconsistency, nothing new, imo the reasons for that is: Sanji couldn't do that cuz he was either afraid of hurting some of them, or because it would be useless anyway, he would get caught again and wouldn't be able to do shit but get caught again and again.

I mean, he tried to leave and defeated all the men around there while avoiding female, him getting caught again was most likely because it was too hard for him to properly escape without acting offensively towards females, all of that for the sake of him calling Robin's help.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You mean like how you avoided my question?

You truly are pathetic

You prove you have no social life and rarely amd human interactions if you’re trying this hard to treat a fictitious event life it was an EDP situation
I won't argue with you on this Natalija was already itching to ban Jailer and Seth earlier today, besides i'm doing you a favor the longer you candies try to excuse pedophilia the closer you get to exposing yourselves.

This seems about right to me. Where do you place Hawkins and Apoo? I rated it Apoo >= Drake >= Hawkins personally
I don´t see Apoo as strong. Granted, he did well vs Zoro and Drake for a while, but that was another WW vs Jinbe situation. Once Zoro saw the arm and got his head in the game, Apoo was gone.
For me he is a one trick pony with an ability that is the easiest to defend against, shut your ears.

Hawkins is way too unreliable in a fight, and it seems like the pre-TS limit of 10 bodies did not change. Plus, he takes way too much damage, so 10 attacks it is. So against high tiers, at best he prolongs his inevitable loss.

Bege is another Cracker/Pica on a lower level, you need to have certain AP to beat him, he ain´t beating you though.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Thats Oda's casual inconsistency, nothing new, imo the reasons for that is: Sanji couldn't do that cuz he was either afraid of hurting some of them, or because it would be useless anyway, he would get caught again and wouldn't be able to do shit but get caught again and again.

I mean, he tried to leave and defeated all the men around there while avoiding female, him getting caught again was most likely because it was too hard for him to properly escape without acting offensively towards females, all of that for the sake of him calling Robin's help.
that isnt even inconsistency. that's just oda inserting a lot of PIS to give sanji that character moment with robin. sanji doesnt deserve this treatment lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.