Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only the Jinbe fight seemed easy
No but by that I mean they are not seriously injured and are still fit to fight

Franky was much more injured against Senior Pink than against Sasaki. Apart from Robin who seems to have taken some blow, the others are still fit

I see two hypotheses, if the TR are really out then the mugi will join the roof now if the TR get up then luffy, Marco, Momosuke and Yamato will finish Kaido

when did i say that lol?

i said luffy - momo and zoro - hiyori.
Did i quote you?

And how is Zoro meeting Hiyori more important than Sanji saving Kinemon which actualy lead to where we are now? Kinemon is indebted to Sanji for what he did for him and he mentioned it not only once. Without Sanji Kinemon would be dead by now.
Sanji is the one who safed Momo from the execution.
Sanji safed the 2 most important cards of Wano.
Saying Sanji has to business at the roof top is completly BS. Sanji in fact wanted to go to the roof to help Kinemon and the others, but got involved into other things.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well have to see what they do now and how Jinbe looks after his fight. He definitely seemed pretty hurt.
all he had was a scratch on him. and he put whos who down in two moves. he has been fighting the likes of admirals and yonkos in the past. cant have him anywhere near the mid trio.

i see him being the third YC of luffy.

jinbe almost low diff'd whos who. he's more closer to sanji & zoro than the mid trio IMO.
I don’t know, as I said, Jinbe does look pretty injured right now we’ll have to see what he says next we see him about how much damage he took from that fight but I think fighting opponents of the same caliber puts him closer to mid than monster trio.

(I never subscribed to The Who’s who is vastly superior to the other tobi roppos theory)
Post automatically merged:

all he had was a scratch on him. and he put whos who down in two moves. he has been fighting the likes of admirals and yonkos in the past. cant have him anywhere near the mid trio.

i see him being the third YC of luffy.
Nah, that’ll be Usopps position.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Did i quote you?

And how is Zoro meeting Hiyori more important than Sanji saving Kinemon which actualy lead to where we are now? Kinemon is indebted to Sanji for what he did for him and he mentioned it not only once. Without Sanji Kinemon would be dead by now.
Saying Sanji has to business at the roof top is completly BS. Sanji in fact wanted to go to the roof to help Kinemon and the others, but got involved into other things.
the fact that you gotta go back 400 chapters to bring up relevance for sanji and wano is enough proof for me. he has no personal connection to wano unlike luffy and zoro - otama, okobore ; yasuie, ebisu

luffy - met kidd - okobore town - tama - hyogoro - had a character moment with momo in act 2 - learnt ryou to fight kaido in act 2 - fought hawkins in act 1

zoro - met killer - ebisu town - otoko - yasuie - had a character moment with hiyori in act 2 - got enma to fight kaido in act 2 - fought hawkins in act 1.
if you're gonna look at all these parallels in wano between zoro and luffy and stilll suggest that sanji deserves a place against kaido, then feel free to disagree. i cannot convince you if you're that steadfast. oda gave nothing like this to sanji in the past 100 chapters btw.

Nah, that’ll be Usopps position.
please usopp is forever gonna be the normal and the weakest one in that crew.

All Garbage. Haki and physical attributes >>>

No:kata:. Haki alone doesnt mean shit, and Ulti has no superior physical feats so I dont even know why you brought that up:luuh:

No but by that I mean they are not seriously injured and are still fit to fight

Franky was much more injured against Senior Pink than against Sasaki. Apart from Robin who seems to have taken some blow, the others are still fit

I see two hypotheses, if the TR are really out then the mugi will join the roof now if the TR get up then luffy, Marco, Momosuke and Yamato will finish Kaido
i mean yeah? Franky wasnt on a mech made of Wapol metal when he fought señor pink, and they kept comming up with silly nerfs to each other to prove their mainlines. Franky vs Sasaki was the first fight where Franky used all he had and still lost the Shogun in the process

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

No:kata:. Haki alone doesnt mean shit, and Ulti has no superior physical feats so I dont even know why you brought that up:luuh:
ulti overpowered base luffy in an headbutt challenge.
ulti tanked bigmom's attack and still was up and running after the punishment she took from that and yamato's thunder bagua.

there, the argument is over. unless BM has anything close to this, ulti is better than BM in everything except intelligence and versatility.

And you've somehow convinced yourself that bounties aren't a part of a character's portrayal :nicagesmile:
What's hilarious is that the fan made YC tier system lives and dies by bounties. Cracker is only ranked below Smoothie because he is said to be a YC3 and he is only said to be that because he has a lower bounty than Smoothie, don't look for consistency here, did you not just read the comment from the dude that placed Ulti above Sasaki because she took Yonko attacks but then put King far above Queen because he kicked a boat while Queen survived a barrage of attacks from big mom then proceeded to capture her yet that logic doesn't apply here even though King has no "feats" against a Yonko.

It's an absolute shit storm of headcanon and bias; all you have to know is this one important thing, the beast pirates are a strength meritocracy(canon term) which means Strength=Power=Authority=Rank, Jack is an exception because he shares rank with King and Queen but doesn't share authority or power since he is subservient to them so he would obviously be weaker but King and Queen have equal rank, power and authority in the crew so the only two logical options would be that they're either equal or King edges him out similar to Kaku and Jabra, the whole King>>Queen is utterly laughable, its King ≈ Queen. Bounty is a good indicator of strength when it comes to arc specific antagonists that won't ever really be expanded upon, especially if they are in a crew that is completely based off of strength, which is exactly why they judge strength using bounties thus placing Sanji as the number 2 early only in the raid and it's also why Marco used the bounties of King and Queen when commenting on their strength.

Anyway don't take most of these people seriously they were also talking about how Whos Who is stronger than Queen because he wanted to "kill him", turns out Whos who was just following Queens plan to ambush X-Drake......yes the same "incompetent/useless Queen" that stopped Big mom(could have tossed her ass in the sea), the same one who stopped Luffy and Zoro from reaching the roof, the same one who killed multiple alliance members with his plagues almost taking Hyogoros life in the process etc etc. This same symphony will be played when they take on Admirals, thankfully the fandom already agreed on the fact that Admirals are all on the same level, but I can't wait to see the necessary "Low Admiral 3", "Mid Admiral 2", " High Admiral 1" and of course " Elite Admiral 0", then they will create massive gaps between them thus subsequently deconstructing power scaling as a whole just because they can't admit that Zoro and Sanji are comparable.

the fact that you gotta go back 400 chapters to bring up relevance for sanji and wano is enough proof for me. he has no personal connection to wano unlike luffy and zoro - otama, okobore ; yasuie, ebisu
The fact that you use the amount of chapters that passed between connected events to downplay a story related occurrence, just proofs your biased opinion. You are limiting the arguments so that they fit your agenta. That in itself is ridiuclous.

Sanji has the closest relation to Kinemon, the leader of the RS - the people on whom the WHOLE COUNTRY was waiting for to safe them.
Safes Momo, the shogun of Wano itself.
Yeah nice that Zoro was in Okobore town...what a connection...

What a joke.

ulti overpowered base luffy in an headbutt challenge.
ulti tanked bigmom's attack and still was up and running after the punishment she took from that and yamato's thunder bagua.

there, the argument is over. unless BM has anything close to this, ulti is better than BM in everything except intelligence and versatility.
BASE Luffy, yes. Then she got blitzed by gear 2, grabbed him when he was busy with page 1 and that was that:kayneshrug: Is that supposed to be impressive? Then she took 1 attack from Yamato, ONE, from Yamato in BASE, and got knocked out:milaugh:. Also you guys keep using the mazer canon but here is a question: how powerful is that attack? We have only seen it being used ONCE, we have absolutely no way of measuring how powerful it is outside of fucking up Ulti, wich based on Yamato it doesnt take THAT much effort, plus that attack, unlike the CoC punch that Page 1 took, wasnt an attack directly from a Yonko, it was a combo of her homies instead, we see no addition of Big Mom's own power on that attack, and more proof for that is how Ulti got back from that anyway:luuh: . As far as we know that attack could be as powerful as Franky's mini Gaoh canon since it had the exact same effect, it made a tobi roppo pass out for a moment and weakened them enough so that the next powerful attack was able to finish it

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
King has next to no "portrayal". Generally, portrayal is just a convenient word people use to reconcile headcanon with the story. What has King done? Nothing.

He nudged a boat, which was no great feat of strength. Certainly, it proves nothing more than Queen knocking sense into Big Mom and capturing her. Then he let momonosuke go, and failed to do any damage to Sanji with a supposed killing blow. Then he got punked by Marco in a 2v1, the same as Queen.

Not to mention that Queen and King were portrayed side by side multiple times, i.e. when in the raid they were depicted as the two goalkeepers of the beast pirates. If their bounties are comparable, then anyone trying to claim that King is out of Queen's league by virtue of supposed portrayal is merely trying to cope.
denial is the first phase:kayneshrug::myman:
King was portrayed as stronger since he was not afraid of BM and neg diffed RS sanji while queen is full on fighting him

Did i quote you?

People are talking about things that happened in Wano not before dude, also Sanji never wanted to go to the roof, him and Jinbe wanted to help Luffy reach the roof, they never said anything about fighting Kaido only Luffy and Zoro wanted to fight Kaido and no one lese.

Yeah, let's not pretend they won't all be listed as haki users when their Vivre Cards come out, just like Perospero, Diamante, Tamago and company.
Yeah, they have Haki, but they favor other fighting styles. Even Mamamama doesn't use Haki, prefers Hera, Prometheus and Napoleon 99% of the time.

Fuck it, if it didn't show haki, I can't do anything. Ulti and Who's showed .. and fuck Loda. his writing is rotten.
Ok then stop reading

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What's hilarious is that the fan made YC tier system lives and dies by bounties. Cracker is only ranked below Smoothie because he is said to be a YC3 and he is only said to be that because he has a lower bounty than Smoothie, don't look for consistency here, did you not just read the comment from the dude that placed Ulti above Sasaki because she took Yonko attacks but then put King far above Queen because he kicked a boat while Queen survived a barrage of attacks from big mom then proceeded to capture her yet that logic doesn't apply here even though King has no "feats" against a Yonko.

It's an absolute shit storm of headcanon and bias; all you have to know is this one important thing, the beast pirates are a strength meritocracy(canon term) which means Strength=Power=Authority=Rank, Jack is an exception because he shares rank with King and Queen but doesn't share authority or power since he is subservient to them so he would obviously be weaker but King and Queen have equal rank, power and authority in the crew so the only two logical options would be that they're either equal or King edges him out similar to Kaku and Jabra, the whole King>>Queen is utterly laughable, its King ≈ Queen. Bounty is a good indicator of strength when it comes to arc specific antagonists that won't ever really be expanded upon, especially if they are in a crew that is completely based off of strength, which is exactly why they judge strength using bounties thus placing Sanji as the number 2 early only in the raid and it's also why Marco used the bounties of King and Queen when commenting on their strength.

Anyway don't take most of these people seriously they were also talking about how Whos Who is stronger than Queen because he wanted to "kill him", turns out Whos who was just following Queens plan to ambush X-Drake......yes the same "incompetent/useless Queen" that stopped Big mom(could have tossed her ass in the sea), the same one who stopped Luffy and Zoro from reaching the roof, the same one who killed multiple alliance members with his plagues almost taking Hyogoros life in the process etc etc. This same symphony will be played when they take on Admirals, thankfully the fandom already agreed on the fact that Admirals are all on the same level, but I can't wait to see the necessary "Low Admiral 3", "Mid Admiral 2", " High Admiral 1" and of course " Elite Admiral 0", then they will create massive gaps between them thus subsequently deconstructing power scaling as a whole just because they can't admit that Zoro and Sanji are comparable.
You mean 2 attacks? There's literally a fodder who says queen was defeated in 2 attacks, that's not a barrage

Yeah, they have Haki, but they favor other fighting styles. Even Mamamama doesn't use Haki, prefers Hera, Prometheus and Napoleon 99% of the time.

Ok then stop reading
Using haki doesnt mean using hardening, there are a LOT of instances where characters use haki but it isnt blackened

Status
Not open for further replies.