Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
All im saying is since @VegaPank releaesd the ODa's DRAFT @T.D.A has been very passive agressively taking shots at vegapank but not really directly but you can clearly see some hatred and anger is there.

T.da never made fun of scotch informer for wrong spoiler and scotchinformer is one of the higehst level spoiler provider here

T.d.a is not a bad person but oda draft probablyt made him hold a grudge against vegapank

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
All im saying is since @VegaPank releaesd the ODa's DRAFT @T.D.A has been very passive agressively taking shots at vegapank but not really directly but you can clearly see some hatred and anger is there.

T.da never made fun of scotch informer for wrong spoiler and scotchinformer is one of the higehst level spoiler provider here

T.d.a is not a bad person but oda draft probablyt made him hold a grudge against vegapank

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
:endthis:

Don't know about mythology but they hunt dolphins for food I heard.

I found it gents. The pink dolphin (koby having pink hair and his animal type being a dolphan which explains his advanced coO being similar to a dolphanns sonar).

It goes like this "The Pink River Dolphin is the subject of an interesting legend in the "Amazon". It is believed that in the evening, the River Dolphin can transform itself into a man, hypnotizing and seducing unsuspecting, young women.

Lord koby gonna seduce them ladies in Amazon lilly

What is TAC?

Wtf is Oda doing, just end fucking Wano. Adult Momonosuke only for Luffy travelling? Like Shinobu said his heart will still be of a kid, he will have no knowledge or special strength besides being bigger. He will still be Momo not Oden.
He is gonna stop Onigashima from falling.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I found it gents. The pink dolphin (koby having pink hair and his animal type being a dolphan which explains his advanced coO being similar to a dolphanns sonar).

It goes like this "The Pink River Dolphin is the subject of an interesting legend in the "Amazon". It is believed that in the evening, the River Dolphin can transform itself into a man, hypnotizing and seducing unsuspecting, young women.

:watchout::crazwhat:

:steef::steef:

Scotch hasn't been trolling and trying to get a section of the fandom to believe in fake stuff though :cheers:

HOLY SHIT NOW IT MAKES SENSE ZORO DRINK THE ELIXIR, HE WILL FEEL PAIN AND GET K.O FOR A WEEK AFTER ZKK (KING), LUFFY IS GOING TO BE DONE AFTER KAIDO, THERE IS JUST WING SANJI LEFT AND CP-0 IS THERE, KIZARU WILL ARRIVE AND FIGHT SANJI ALONG WITH CP-0 SANJI GETS CAPTURED CUZ HE IS A VINSMOKE WITH CoC AND QUEEN GAVE HIM CONFIDENTIAL INFO, SANJI = MOLTRES VEGUPANK 300 I.Q
Sanji: i will be the biggest threat to the Navy
:goyea: :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.