Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Marco will go outside and go down to Wano mainland and find Luffy and lift him back up?

What if, Marco isn’t part of the rooftop fight and this whole Momotaro nonsense doesn’t actually matter?
I don't believe in the Momotaro thing, because Marco is not a pheasant.

But that's been Marco's job this arc. He flew Zoro to the top. He also flew Neko and Izo to Wano.

Just curious. You guys think Kid could have handle Hakai the way Zoro did? Or Better?
@ReggieZoldyck21 @rerere @Legendaryconquer#1
Better? No
The same? Yes
Kidd, like Zoro, would have taken it without instantaneally dying. Kidd and Zoro are probably the 2 most physically durable fighters of the R5.

Keep in mind that, in my opinion, you can show your preference in ranking the R5 but is not debatable their status of being extremely close to each other. Their strenght only varies in different stats.

So to answer your question, yes I think Kidd would have taken it like Zoro. The phrase he used to thank Zoro, which is often used (mistakenly) against Kidd in debates, is also pretty indicative of that imo.

I think King will be a pretty good opponent for Zoro but I don't like that he can manipulate fire of all things. It feels like every other OP character can use fire in some way

Status
Not open for further replies.