Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter how you look at it Jabura power stayed the same. Jabura already had his DF so he was already skilled at using it. While Kaku grew stronger because he had to learn how to use his devil fruit power. Kaku left the battle stronger than he entered.

Then there's the rooftop battle. Zoro entered the war stronger than Luffy. Zoro was the only one strong enough to counter hakai. He bested and scarred Kaido in a 1v1 while in a very poor condition. That means if he would have been in a better condition he could have fought Kaido longer and scarred him more. Luffy was only able to fight Kaido in a 1v1 for a short amount of time after his in battle growth.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I don't think King has advanced haki, and if he does awakening I except Queen to have it too.

I don't think King being significantly ahead of Queen makes sense if they've been portrayed together so many times. (i.e both blocked the Straw Hats, both got chocked my Marco, and their introduction.

I think it's more like:

Katakuri>>Smoothie>Cracker.

King>Queen>Jack imho
That´s conjecture and shows bias, not interested. I look at what is shown.

Already showed several instances in which that was not the case, bickering does not lead to equality.

Sure, which would make Queen a high diff fight for King, and Jack high diff for Queen.

Maybe it´s also King = Queen >> Jack.
We have to see the fights first.

That´s conjecture and shows bias, not interested. I look at what is shown.

Already showed several instances in which that was not the case, bickering does not lead to equality.

Sure, which would make Queen a high diff fight for King, and Jack high diff for Queen.

Maybe it´s also King = Queen >> Jack.
We have to see the fights first.
Yip some of those people don't make sense. It has already been established that kaido has a hierarchy system predicated on strength point blank. Hence kong being called king and queen being called queen

Chapter 1,022: "The Stars' Entrance" (花形登場 (はながた とうじょう)).

title sus. translate shows Star, not stars. if this mean stars, who is the 2nd one. sanji getting bodied by commanders so he already remove.it mightbe killer then
:milaugh:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yip some of those people don't make sense. It has already been established that kaido has a hierarchy system predicated on strength point blank. Hence kong being called king and queen being called queen
yeah, that's why I disagree with people who think King=Queen.

King is obviously stronger, but I simply think that the gap between them is smaller than the gaps between other YC1 and YC2.

Status
Not open for further replies.