Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
king oneshoted RS sanji with nonamed attack lol. Killer stronger than sanji obviously
:suresure::suresure:
One shotted? He couldn't even make him bleed, sanji got back up like someone who fell down the stairs, unlike zoro's previous rival

Current sanji would mid diff killer, he has as much physical strength as someone far more tanky than killer, also he got recognized by Marco as one of the two stars of onigashima

I would say it's irrelevant. Even Chinjao had COC and I doubt he was stronger than King.
I agree but why argue with it, unless you were referring to sanjikun claiming conqueror´s are different?
Personally an advanced Haki form (probably CoA) would mean more than having CoC, unless it´s advCoC, then it´s a different story.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Fuck Oda, Fuck Oda, Zoro caught up with Sanji just to make his fan babies stop crying.
fuck it Oda you have no courage
Remember - Zoro the Star of the show, Sanji the Joke of Onigishima

Zoro >>> Sanji
Sanji got KO's by King twice and was kidnapped and beaten by prostitutes! 🤭🐠
He needed to be saved by loser Robin who can be place with dictionary and was praised as Luffy's "wings" (duck wings) because Eobin had to save his ugly face 🤣🐠
Zoro >>> Sanji

:suresure::suresure:
One shotted? He couldn't even make him bleed, sanji got back up like someone who fell down the stairs, unlike zoro's previous rival

Current sanji would mid diff killer, he has as much physical strength as someone far more tanky than killer, also he got recognized by Marco as one of the two stars of onigashima
wrf noob go read some manga lol
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/rs-sanji-knocked-out-by-kings-unnamed-attack.16212/
king neg diffed that fodder even he were full of Raidsuit and oneshot knockout with unnamed attack.
bruh sanji is fucking fodder compare to king lol if didnt had daddy suit he already dead by kings unnamed attack. pathetic

Killer low/neg diff sanji in everyway tf

I agree but why argue with it, unless you were referring to sanjikun claiming conqueror´s are different?
Personally an advanced Haki form (probably CoA) would mean more than having CoC, unless it´s advCoC, then it´s a different story.
Eh yes, that's also a reason why I argue against it.
I agree with this as well. Basically, COC is just a little bonus for Katakuri, useful as a "conqueror" but not in terms of combat, unless it's AdCOC. The amazing thing about Katakuri is still his FS.

Status
Not open for further replies.