Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They defeated him alongside Sanji and Hundreds of Gifters and thousands of Fodders without King even Using Hybrid and both probably still have an ace card in their arsenal

What would you call it other than a low doff
them not being able to defeat marco whooping them around for over 30 minutes explains alot.

arguing that an already exhausted multitasking marco who now is on stand by while sanji takes king and queen on is trivial ...even then marco defends zoro..

we still want context to how king diverted his attention from marco.. but saying that he defeated marco solo is just fabricating at this point

We know Queen was fighting Chopper for around 30 minutes. In those 30 minutes, King was fighting Marco.

Sanji took over from Chopper and started battling Queen...minutes unknown.

This chapter we see King has left Marco and Queen has left Sanji, and Marco too tired to stop them from destroying the live floor.

Therefore, since Chopper started fighting Queen , King has been the one fighting Marco in base all this time and pushing Marco close to his limit. Solid hype for King
queen was fighting chopper for 30 minutes when his rumble ball grants him 10 minutes .... nice

Thats a lie, and even then the pacing makes no sense in this war because things are offscreened for 90% of the time
How long does Chopper's monster point last? IIRC 30 minutes or 20 minutes

Another lie, Marco didn't said nothing about King, he said "them", Queen was fighting both
Read.
Chopper was fighting Queen, afterwards Sanji fought Queen

Was King and Marco dancing during that time lol...reading comprehension

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
for everyone.

queen was fighting chopper a while ago and marco casually came in landed a few attacks.

its almost like marineford. a proper ffa.

i think that is how sanji "fought" king and queen. he didnt hold his own against them in 1v2s. but rather clashes here and there.

marco did fight the two of them solo until sanji showed up though for like close to 15 chapters.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
for everyone.

queen was fighting chopper a while ago and marco casually came in landed a few attacks.

its almost like marineford. a proper ffa.

i think that is how sanji "fought" king and queen. he didnt hold his own against them in 1v2s. but rather clashes here and there.

marco did fight the two of them solo until sanji showed up though for like close to 15 chapters.
as soon as a new opponent came about it became a 1v1 sanji came in chopper was out zoro came in marco was out.
It was always a 1v1 for the main guys there.

Attention all zoro fans who are desparetly trying to wank king since ZKK died

Can anyone please show me panel of king and marco fighting 1v1 after he 2v1 them??

:quest:
as I said before, they are creating a narrative that King is much stronger than Queen and some will say he is at the level of an Admiral, everything is a narrative to overestimate Zoro in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.