Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn so 1/2 of King and 1/2 of Queen>=Marco

This means that Hybrid Queen and Hybrid King are both Marco level if not above him
Marco doesn't have AP to defeat QUEEN, this at most goes into an exhaustion battle, QUEEN tanked all of MARCO's attacks, and recovered from damage without any problems.

- Marco had trouble defeating ZOAN QUEEN and causing some damage that stays permanently.

-Marco still had trouble harming the human Queen.

- Hybrid Queen is a mixture of the two (Zoan and Human).

- Queen both ZOAN and Hybrid, can hit MARCO with their lasers forcing the wear of their "healing", flame.

Saying that QUEEN beats MARCO is not difficult, at this point, we are right.

Last edited:
So many other avenues to explore with sanji as a power up. The raid suits been used for stealth missions only. Hence the name stealth black.

Before the suit was introduced most fans wanted a observation haki or diable jambe power up. As shown in the current spoilers sanji can fight without the suit and still land heavy damage on queen. I'm hoping to see his regular fighting style remain the same. I've always liked classic no weapons sanji.
I would like if he merely sticked to his basic fighting capabilities without relying on a special tool, similar reason as Zoro not eating a devil fruit despite that would boast his power level and why not even swordsmanship under the proper combo.

So many other avenues to explore with sanji as a power up. The raid suits been used for stealth missions only. Hence the name stealth black.

Before the suit was introduced most fans wanted a observation haki or diable jambe power up. As shown in the current spoilers sanji can fight without the suit and still land heavy damage on queen. I'm hoping to see his regular fighting style remain the same. I've always liked classic no weapons sanji.
I hope he really uses it. The current design doesn't matter, franky and usopp will change it to something more elegant. Zoro has his op swords, Luffy his devil fruit, so it's fair

Status
Not open for further replies.