• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
@Bango๐Ÿ… THEY ACTUALLY SAY IT.
THE MADLADS

- The defeat of Tobiroppo is announced to all Onigashima.
- There are 15 minutes until Onigashima lands in Wanokuni.
- Raizo Vs. Fukurokuju.
- Killer Vs. Hawkins.
-Hawkins has linked his powers to Kid (if he is harmed / killed, Kid will be harmed / killed).
- Sanji Vs. King & Queen. Sanji says that it is difficult to deal with both at the same time.
- Nekomamushi attacks Perospero, who was trying to attack Sanji with his Candy Arrow.
- Marco blocks an attack from King aimed at Zoro.
-Marco tells King that he long ago heard that there was a race capable of creating / manipulating fire that lived on the Red Line.
- Zoro recovers.
- At the end of the chapter, Zoro and Sanji attack King and Queen in an impressive double page.

Zoro: If we win this battle ...

Sanji: Yes, we'll be closer to that ...

Zoro and Sanji: Luffy becomes the King of the Pirates.

There is no rest in the next issue of the Jump.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
@Dr_Professor83 you called it bro.

Y'all think we're going to get Zoro and Sanji vs Lafitte and Shiryu in the BBPs arc, and then maybe Z and S vs Issho and Green Bull?
Zoro & Sanji vs Shiryu & Laffite feels like the match ups. Z & S vs Fuji & Greenbull also just makes sense to me. They feel made for Zoro & Sanji but itโ€™s just a little weird because itโ€™s hard to see Fuji as an enemy during the end game. He feels like a huge flip candidate.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
fuck. Sanji was dealing with both king and queen? Sanji is YC1 level cofirmed
I would say he would still likely get ruinously defeated by Warco in the long run, doubt he can phase his stamina enough, Warco even survived the Payback War that proficiently. But I would place Sanji on the low YC1 to YC1.5 range now on paper yes.

Zoro & Sanji vs Shiryu & Laffite feels like the match ups. Z & S vs Fuji & Greenbull also just makes sense to me. They feel made for Zoro & Sanji but itโ€™s just a little weird because itโ€™s hard to see Fuji as an enemy during the end game. He feels like a huge flip candidate.
That means Kizaru will be Hypetool for Mihawk :myman:

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Possibly. We don't know when Zoro and Sanji will fight the admirals though.

Maybe Z and S vs Borsalino and Green Bull?

Status
Not open for further replies.