Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sanji :

- Allows one of the F6 to spam her strongest attack on him and doesn't even use CoA to defend himself out of fear of harming her for an extended period of time
- Runs around fucking up an army of Gifters while protecting Zoro
- Fights Hybrid Queen in base for the full extent of Jimbe and Franky's fights, and does so while protecting Zoro and his medical team
- Fights both King and Queen for a period of time

And after all of this he's expected to defeat Queen in less than 15 minutes :crazwhat:
Nah the fight will probably continue while Momo holds the island

Sanji really get hyped.
But more that Zoro and Sanji now fight side by side. What I don't understand, ws Marco down or something? Sanji dealt with King and Queen alone for shorttime, did something happen to Marco? Overall the chapter sound hype and I cannot wait anymore.

Flying six battles where disappointed,at least WsW and Sasaki one. WsW was basically a Lucci version but even worse since he didn' had anything special expect Fang Pistol. And Sasaki I wish that we get a confrontation with Denjiro before he go down.

Denjiro,Kawamatsu,Izo are the only one who are free if I see it right. Who they gonna fight?

Dude… king attacks Zoro after this not Sanji. That’s who Marco protects.
Okay. Then King doesn’t even stay to deal with Sanji at all so there isn’t even a real fight going on there… It’s fine… let the spoilers say something like “Sanji holds off BOTH king and Queen like how Marco held them when Zoro was thrown to the roof”… Or “Sanji fights them both like how Marco fought them in that chapter”

But until then, jumping on Sanji clashed with both them AT ONCE like as if the spoiler said that, is ridiculous

Zoro & Sanji vs Shiryu & Laffite feels like the match ups. Z & S vs Fuji & Greenbull also just makes sense to me. They feel made for Zoro & Sanji but it’s just a little weird because it’s hard to see Fuji as an enemy during the end game. He feels like a huge flip candidate.
Fuji seems like a person to fight because although he agrees to an extent with Luffys ideals he can’t approve of Luffys means.

Fuji seems a change from within type rather than complete overthrow. Luffys way leads to pain for the common man which goes against Fuji’s justice.

@playa4321 now, while it's semi disappointing that Jinbe/Franky didn't show off more, it leaves another interesting question: what happens now?

Really interesting thing is that virtually every Strawhat, save for Robin and Chopper(?), is fine or on track to be combat ready by the end of this chapter. Clearly Zoro and Sanji have King and Queen, but:

- Will Jinbe/Franky fight more?
- Will Brook, Usopp and Chopper, the neglected trio, have some more to do?
- What is happening with Inu and Jack? It's not updated this chapter.
- Apoo and Drake? Also not updated this chapter.
- Remaining 4 Numbers?
- Izo, Kawamatsu, Denjiro?
- Will the Big Mom Pirates actually arrive and be a threat?

Just big questions I have now. Will someone help Inu fight Jack? Will Killer be able to counter Hawkin's powers? Can/will someone else help him? How will Raizo/Fukurokuju and Neko/Perospero conclude?

Status
Not open for further replies.