Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually can't see Bege defeating any of WsW Sasaki or Black Maria even with Big father.

Maria would trap him and set him on fire, WsW would just use his Fang gun untill Bege bleeds to death, and Sasaki just attacks him untill Bege dies as Bege can't penetrate his Tough skin without Haki

And it's not like Drake Hawkins and Apoo and Urouge Are doing that much better.
He's weird because I don't necessarily see him beating people, but getting beaten or not getting beaten himself. Offensively he's kinda whatever unless he has some prep time

Leaks
-There will be a great event (supremacy)will happen to Sanji even Zoro’s fans will be Sanji’s fans after that event
-Sanji will maintain the balance of the world
-Sanji will fusion with a mythical fiery bird* not obeying orders

It's only a matter of time before oda's draft comes true, zoro fans will be sanji fans after that tag team :crazwhat:
No human speaks like that

Honestly I am starting to dislike stuff like The Strawhats just Yelling "Luffy will become the Pirate King" over the smallest thing

As much as I dislike the corny "open up Wano's borders" yelling the scabbards do
The SH's saying that isn't that bad since it doesn't happen that often, but Luffy always getting the shadow over the eyes as if something crazy is gonna happen and all he does is yell it over and over and over again. The anime does it even worse to the point it just gets corny af.

Several details are missing from the spoiler which will likely change how we view the events;
> How did King end up fighting Sanji
> What was Marco doing when King and Queen were fighting Sanji
> Why did Marco save Zoro and not Sanji
Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.