Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, not convinced the next chapter is still this fight. Feels like a transition chapter (with all of the other focal points). Too many loose ends before Oda tackles Kaido's #2 and 3.
Well you have Jack, Fukurokuju, and Hawkins left, but If we werent getting the King and Queen fights next chapter oda wouldnt have ended this chapter the way he did.

:cheers:
tho I don't really see how Neko loses to Perorin unless the later does sumin underhanded, regardless I still expect Carrot v Perorin to happen even if Neko gives up the fight mid way through for her ^^
For now i don't think Nekomamushi loses either, but Oda is giving Perospero a lot of screentime, perhaps he is much more capable than we think and Oda may surprise us.

Otherwise, what Carrot will do in the arc?

It's all over the place :yasu:
Oh sure. Because Zoro blitzing Kaido can be compared to what? Sanji blitzing Oven who wasn’t even paying attention to him or knew he was there? The same oven who got shot in the face by bege while paying attention to Bege

I love this game weird argument. It’s like how people thought Brook is faster than Zoro because they see Brook run around so much.

Will the Scabbards help Zoro and Sanji? Zoro+Kawamatsu vs King swordsmen battle, Sanji+Izuo vs Queen Okama battle and Neko vs Peros one arm battle
Post automatically merged:

Or Denjirou+Kawamatsu vs King. Zoro rooftop

Oh sure. Because Zoro blitzing Kaido can be compared to what? Sanji blitzing Oven who wasn’t even paying attention to him or knew he was there? The same oven who got shot in the face by bege while paying attention to Bege

I love this game weird argument. It’s like how people thought Brook is faster than Zoro because they see Brook run around so much.
Zoro hitting Kaido with his strongest attack ever used is a thing, Kaido was paying attention at Luffy, and he didn't thought it was going to be powerful

Thats why he acknowledged Zoro right after getting hit by Ashura (before that he literally only saw Enma), he didn't bothered to dodge or reacting fast enough, Zoro simply broke his defenses.
According to spoilers, Marco blocked King's attack which should hit Zoro, so?
Sanji's speed feats are specially about mobility (see chapter 1015). You're acting like Kaido is the fastest man in the world for no reason, when even Katakuri may have better speed and CoO feats than him

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The question now is: Will Sanji and Zoro rooftop happen?
:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

(see chapter 1015). You're just acting like Kaido is the fastest men in the world for no reason, when even Katakuri may have better speed and CoO feats than him
luffy with future sight could not dodge kaido's thunder bagua btw

Status
Not open for further replies.