Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I can see. The easiest way to describe it would be main star or someone that is the center of attention ^^. Also it’s a term can be used to refer to an individual or a collective.

An example of how it could used as a collective is let’s say you go to a concert, and BTS is performing last. Then BTS as a collective could be referred to as Hanagata.

One ting I find very interesting about this word tho and this is just my personal opinion, is how similar it is to Ookanban (i.e Star Performer) ^^. Using the concert example I used prior for example, Shinuchi would be those that perform prior to BTS (i.e relatively popular but not at the apex) & BTS would be Ookanban (i.e the top of the top) ^^.

Law needs to do some Magic on Kiku and Yamato. One wants a D and the other wants T and A. Flat chested Yamato4Nakama. LESSSS GOOOOOOOOOO:sweat::sweat::sweat::steef::steef::steef:
I want Yamato to be a tomboy beastly girl that doesnt have identity crisis or want to be a man! She can join but just drop the Oden act and be a real girl already! A boyish girl who's extremely strong and can turn into a wolf is fine but drop the male identity! Yamato trying to rape Luffy in Sunny Go at each night gives more juicy material compared to Yamato chanting that she's Oden all the time!

I want Yamato to be a tomboy beastly girl that doesnt have identity crisis or want to be a man! She can join but just drop the Oden act and be a real girl already! A boyish girl who's extremely strong and can turn into a wolf is fine but drop the male identity! Yamato trying to rape Luffy in Sunny Go at each night gives more juicy material compared to Yamato chanting that she's Oden all the time!
Furry Sideboobs for you
Post automatically merged:

For me im not a fan of Yamato4nakama. Not yet at least and the Oden act...yeah I agree. Needs to be dropped

Looks like the chapter after this one will be a good one.

Sanji finaly trying to be usefull, even though he did a piss poor job in trying to replicate Marco's feat of holding off the two YC's...At least he tryed.
:specialmeh:

And dont worry Sanjifans, Zoro will carry, your boy will be alright.
:finally:
Tbh, not convinced the next chapter is still this fight. Feels like a transition chapter (with all of the other focal points). Too many loose ends before Oda tackles Kaido's #2 and 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.