Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
yeah like kidd didnt get slashed by apoo and apoo didnt just straight up tank one of kidd's strongest attacks. if apoo's hanging out his nuts against zoro and drake, he's pegging kid lol.
Kids strongest attacks? Pink Gibson is his most used basic attack. Don’t downplay kid, which fights with a Yonko several chapters without problems, just to hype up that disco boy. Hype up without downplay, otherwise it’s worthless.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kids strongest attacks? Pink Gibson is his most used basic attack. Don’t downplay kid, which fights with a Yonko several chapters without problems, just to hype up that disco boy. Hype up without downplay, otherwise it’s worthless.
bro i was trolling along with that guy and he knows it XD i was just using his logic against him. im not downplaying kid lol i clearly have him among my top 3 supernova.
Post automatically merged:

:lusalty:

he is just an illusional zoro fan. Nothing against Zoro Fans, but some, like him, seem to be so scared that kid will be the second strongest after Luffy, that kid has an apartment in their head. Thinking more about the captain then about their favorite char.
You know how it is. Kidd got real estate in many fans heads. They should enjoy seeing their fav fight King, it should be a fun fight. We’ll just chill while Kidd keeps handling Linlin. :kidsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.