Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
redon:

On the subject of Tobiroppo, I would wait to see the chapter before drawing conclusions about them. That part is curious.
I see three ways this could go.

1. They announce the defeat of the Tobi Roppo but we don't see their defeated bodies, if that ends up being the case then there is a good chance that they will come back.

2. We see their defeated bodies but Jinbe or someone else makes a weird comment about them, so if the second option ends up being true then there is a slight chance they might come back.

3. We see not only their defeated bodies but we also see something weird going on with them, which could maybe imply that they are about to get back up again.

If none of those ends up being the case, and we just simply see their defeated bodies and that's it then they are probably defeated for good.

I see three ways this could go.

1. They announce the defeat of the Tobi Roppo but we don't see their defeated bodies, if that ends up being the case then there is a good chance that they will come back.

2. We see their defeated bodies but Jinbe or someone else makes a weird comment about them, so if the second option ends up being true then there is a slight chance they might come back.

3. We see not only their defeated bodies but we also see something weird going on with them, which could maybe imply that they are about to get back up again.

If none of those ends up being the case, and we just simply see their defeated bodies and that's it then they are probably defeated for good.
I think, if there was nothing weird to begin with, Redon wouldn't have made the comment at all.

Just saying.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yamato (Ace) > King > Qu
Forget it. Why do I even bother?:pepemy:
The king is above the ace btw
Post automatically merged:

Why do all the biggest Sanji fans have Zoro in their usernames?
Cause the envy us and want some of our glory.
Thats why they cream themselves every time zoro and sanji appear in the same panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.