Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder that it’s been 64 chapters since Act 3 started.

48 chapters since the raid began.

112 chapters since Wano began.

And another 2 Chapters to end Volume. So things might pick up in pacing next two chapters, with most likely Luffy/Momo dragon Double Page Spread.

I don't get, from Ganfall's perspective these "one or two islands" should be sky islands, so isn't reaching Skypiea be passing them essentially just island hopping?

or are you saying that the high west route and island hopping are mutually exclusive? because I already knew that
Sure, but island hopping sounds like some unique concept or something, it just means, just like in the blue sea, traveling by log pose to different islands along the way, meaning if you travel through the high west, you will simply out of necessity travel to one or two islands before Skypeia since Log Pose.

G

Gorosei Informer

On a more serious note, I wonder when we are going to get King's hybrid then? Next chapter? Soon, surely? And thus Jack's is being saved for last for some reason? He's not gonna turn out to be the strongest is he? LOL

In before Jack turns around and says something along the lines of:

"Since when were you under the impression my name was just Jack? And that the King is the strongest piece/commander? My full name is Jack Pot and I am Kaido-sama's strongest ally and commander! His trump card, his right hand! You've struck it unlucky now!"

:lulz:

No, these lasers have to get through the biscuit soldier's haki in the first place.
Cracker ain't a pushover, he simply hates pain tho.
Haki couldn't save his Soldiers from Nami's Hakiless Water
Pero can't use Haki to save his arm from melting from Coffee
The Strawhats in PH said "not even Haki can help you against The Cold"
Haki didn't stop Ace from giving Whitebeard severe burns in the Novel
Haki did not save The Dukes from Caesar's Gas

Haki does not change texture, just makes things harden

Status
Not open for further replies.