Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Powerscaling has NEVER been consistent in one piece dating all the way back to pre timeskip LOL. Power structures are a great example go powerscaling like admirals and yonkous but even then the story still takes precedent over everything.

So if oda wants a character to win no matter how wacky or impossible it may seem the story will always create a way for it to happen. That’s why powerscaling is almost next to impossible unless explicitly stated by oda and even then shit can change.
You're right power scaling was never consistent in One Piece however it was never this bad. The gap between these characters is nothing like we have seen before in One Piece. There is no example in One Piece where the gap between powers has been this great and yet it was easily over come. This has become Fairy Tail power scaling. The worse of the worse. Oda isn't even trying anymore.

but I guess this kinda confirm Sanji will always be no2.

so raid suit sanji has to be stronger than jinbei, or yamato if she is to join the crew.
I guess she is struggling with kaido, where kaido himself is holding back? maybe

You're right power scaling was never consistent in One Piece however it was never this bad. The gap between these characters is nothing like we have seen before in One Piece. There is no example in One Piece where the gap between powers has been this great and yet it was easily over come. This has become Fairy Tail power scaling. The worse of the worse. Oda isn't even trying anymore.
I think Oda went too wide in NW but including so many support characters while putting too much focus on Luffy so he really had no time for anyone else and limbo'd the whole powerscale

This arc was honestly a mess; characters literally jumping levels in strength without any logical explanation. I mean, it was fairly consistent before Wano but it's taken to a whole other level.

Only explanation would be Queen and King aren't actually that strong as initially thought compared to Doffy/Kata/Cracker, but that still contradicts the balance of power between Yonkos.
You talk as someone that never read Enies Lobby, the SHs always get spikes in powers like that, and in this case its even more understandable since Sanji has the raid suit and Zoro got Enma

Coz Sanji is YC+ level.
More like how does Zoro go from being one shotted by Kamazou to scarring Kaido for life.
Because he wasn't one shot by Killer. If he was one shot he would immediately fell after he was hit. We have never seen Zoro get knocked unconscious. We have seen him pass out from exhaustion but that's it.

When Luffy fought Doffy they both knocked each other out at the end of the battle because they both fell unconscious immediately after being hit each other. Zoro was hit by Killer and then stop him from being able to pull the scythe from his body. That would have been impossible if he was one shot. The fact Killer follow up with another attack tells us that his last attack wasn't enough to bring Zoro down.

Status
Not open for further replies.