Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
You're literally laughing at a canon fact, sanji was just making fun of him, it's in most translations and you know that's a fact, he literally got up after the attack like someone who just tripped down the stairs, you're acting as if that didn't happen
Noticing that this trend of making up stories is becoming more common with Sanji fans. Smh

C’mon bros you gotta do better
You guys have a Queen fight now, stop being desperate

I think Killer's going to be revealed to be a member of the 3 eyed tribe. The rooftop 5 are supposed to be the next gen of legendary pirates. Out of all the pirates portrayed as "legendary", the only ones who were never captains were Oden and Rayleigh. imo Oda will have Killer parallel Oden, giving him the ability to read the poneglyphs.

I think his third eye will give him some sort of power that will allow him to beat hawkins. Like perhaps he can do some sort of hypnosis.

Franky vs Sasaki = trash, worst Franky fight so far

Jinbe vs Who's Who = underwhelming to the point where some people still question whether it actually ended

Nami vs Ulti = Nami did nothing, it was all Big Mom

Usopp vs Page One = :pepecafe:

Robin vs Black Maria = pretty cool but weird ending and didn't really make sense

Brook vs fodder and a Number = :pepeke:
Welp:.
redon:

On the subject of Tobiroppo, I would wait to see the chapter before drawing conclusions about them. That part is curious.

You may be in luck:fransuper:

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
I think Killer's going to be revealed to be a member of the 3 eyed tribe. The rooftop 5 are supposed to be the next gen of legendary pirates. Out of all the pirates portrayed as "legendary", the only ones who were never captains were Oden and Rayleigh. imo Oda will have Killer parallel Oden, giving him the ability to read the poneglyphs.

I think his third eye will give him some sort of power that will allow him to beat hawkins. Like perhaps he can do some sort of hypnosis.
:smart:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You're literally laughing at a canon fact, sanji was just making fun of him

it's in most translations and you know that's a fact
well here's the official translation. stop lying.

he literally got up after the attack like someone who just tripped down the stairs, you're acting as if that didn't happen
the panel in the next chapter where he is quite clearly roughed up by king's attack. stop lying.

Franky vs Sasaki = trash, worst Franky fight so far

Jinbe vs Who's Who = underwhelming to the point where some people still question whether it actually ended

Nami vs Ulti = Nami did nothing, it was all Big Mom

Usopp vs Page One = :pepecafe:

Robin vs Black Maria = pretty cool but weird ending and didn't really make sense

Brook vs fodder and a Number = :pepeke:
Jinbe vs WsW had nice choreography but it felt too easy on Jinbe part once he went serious. Ex shichibukai or not, I want every straw hat to be struggling when they're facing an emperor crew

Status
Not open for further replies.