Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on where I think the Strahwats are right now power wise, if the admirals aren’t the immediate opponents in the arc after Wano, and we still have another saga before we get to them, then they’re emperor level.
I don't think the admirals will serve as any specific arc opponents outside of the final arc.

Imo, what is next is Vegapunk/Revolutionary Army stuff and addressing Kuma/Bonney. There is a huge plotline to be had there that I think isn't exactly "final arc" centric. Plus it looks like the Revolutionary Army may end up becoming "complete" before they tackle the CDs/CP-0.

It's pretty clear that that RA's have 6 commanders, 1 for each blue, Ivankov for GL, and probably Kuma was the New World commander. Sabo is the #2, and Dragon is the actual leader.

We have that, plus probably Elbaf to deal with first. The arcs don't have to be long or contain fights for each Strawhat member, but who knows how those are handled. Is the SSG an arc villain group or final war? Is Loki an arc villain or ally? Where do Bonney and Urouge fall into the story before Laugh Tale? Will the Underworld play bigger roles? Impel Down escapees?

Things like that imo before Admirals/Akainu, and even those I feel like will be defeated before the Gorosei or Blackbeard or maybe even Shanks.

What if Zoro can use flying haki slashes?
That's the thing it will be boring, zoro deserves a real fight where he clashes with a swordsman before beating him instead of spamming the same attack

That's why it would be cool to see sanji sending king to the ground everytime he flies out of zoro's reach, so that zoro can have a real fight

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's the thing it will be boring, zoro deserves a real fight where he clashes with a swordsman before beating him instead of spamming the same attack

That's why it would be cool to see sanji sending king to the ground everytime he flies out of zoro's reach, so that zoro can have a real fight
whether a fight is boring or not is subjective.

that type of a fight is boring to you. not to everyone.

and still that is your headcanon. that has no place in powerscaling debates.

have you ever considered the possibility of sanji kicking zoro to air instead of sanji kicking king to ground? Sanji launching zoro to air just like their first tag team battle in Davy back fight

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I want Teach, Sakazuki or even Shanks to be the final villain... We will probably get Kaguya 2.0 instead though.
Its crazy cos I can even bring myself to hate Akainu even though he killed my once upon a time favourite character. It just feels like Akainu is only doing his job and ppl are tryna kill him for it.
Shanks?? I am not ready to see Usopp commit patricide. All that I am so proud of my Dad leaving my sick mom to become a pirate is Usopp's biggest lie yet. Let's not give another reason to finally kill that man.
I guess Teach is cool even though we already know how that's gna end.

Status
Not open for further replies.