Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read databook red and yellow, Oda said to read them in SBS. That's where he said Zoro is equal to Luffy. But I know Sanjitards will never deal with the facts.
Luffy and Zoro :
-Captain and vice-captain
-Worst Gen members
-Fought/Fight the Yonko
-CoC Users
-Future PK
-Future WSS
This is why Oda said they are equal. 🐐🐐
Zoro and luffy were confirmed equals since kuma decided to take zoro's life instead of luffy's.

Read databook red and yellow, Oda said to read them in SBS. That's where he said Zoro is equal to Luffy. But I know Sanjitards will never deal with the facts.
Luffy and Zoro :
-Captain and vice-captain
-Worst Gen members
-Fought/Fight the Yonko
-CoC Users
-Future PK
-Future WSS
This is why Oda said they are equal. 🐐🐐

You do realize that oda never said that it was his editor

Also reminder that oda also said that zoro and sanji are luffy's wings, both aren't his equals, they are his underlings

I still think there are 5 more VAs with admiral codenames.

Aokiji, Akainu, Kizaru, Fujitora and Ryokugyuu are all based off of the Chinese Zodiac, so 5 of the 12 animals depicted.

Funny enough, the world conscription was supposed to a sort of "competition" to see who would replace Aokiji and Akainu, and Fujitora and Ryokugyuu were the victors. We know there were losers because while they aren't Admirals, Momosagi and Chaton are 2 Vice Admirals with Admiral codenames, being Pink Rabbit and Brown Pig respectively. Idk if they actually fought each other but seeing as Akainu is Fleet Admiral I wouldn't be surprised.

So currently, we have:

- Akainu (Red Dog): Fleet Admiral
- Aokiji (Blue Pheasant): Not a Marine
- Kizaru (Yellow Monkey): Admiral
- Fujitora (Purple Tiger): Admiral
- Ryokugyuu (Green Bull): Admiral
- Chaton (Brown Pig): Vice Admiral
- Momousagi (Pink Rabbit): Vice Admiral

Which leaves Dragon, Rat, Goat/Sheep, Snake, and Horse with any associated colors. Just to note, someone could technically take Aokiji's so there could be 6 unknown VAs. It's also possible he's still a marine but just undercover.

Anyway, if you don't include Aokiji, that leaves 11 members to fit this Zodiac theory, which is coincidentally the same number as Blackbeards main crew (him plus 10 captains) and potentially Luffys crew post Wano.

Maybe we get a pretty solid battle with Luffy's crew and these 11 Marines in the final war
This theory made my day

Wano is an unknown territory with many mighty warriors in the past. Oden + Scabbards and prime Hyo and the Yakuza were a big threat for Kaido. I know that was 20 years ago but Akainu’s point still stands. Wano has many mighty warriors and Kaido took over Wano with some cheap tricks
I guess you got a point, but I'm still right about akainu not being close to yonko level

Status
Not open for further replies.