Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some people underestimate the Vice-Admirals.
:goatasure:
I still think there are 5 more VAs with admiral codenames.

Aokiji, Akainu, Kizaru, Fujitora and Ryokugyuu are all based off of the Chinese Zodiac, so 5 of the 12 animals depicted.

Funny enough, the world conscription was supposed to a sort of "competition" to see who would replace Aokiji and Akainu, and Fujitora and Ryokugyuu were the victors. We know there were losers because while they aren't Admirals, Momosagi and Chaton are 2 Vice Admirals with Admiral codenames, being Pink Rabbit and Brown Pig respectively. Idk if they actually fought each other but seeing as Akainu is Fleet Admiral I wouldn't be surprised.

So currently, we have:

- Akainu (Red Dog): Fleet Admiral
- Aokiji (Blue Pheasant): Not a Marine
- Kizaru (Yellow Monkey): Admiral
- Fujitora (Purple Tiger): Admiral
- Ryokugyuu (Green Bull): Admiral
- Chaton (Brown Pig): Vice Admiral
- Momousagi (Pink Rabbit): Vice Admiral

Which leaves Dragon, Rat, Goat/Sheep, Snake, and Horse with any associated colors. Just to note, someone could technically take Aokiji's so there could be 6 unknown VAs. It's also possible he's still a marine but just undercover.

Anyway, if you don't include Aokiji, that leaves 11 members to fit this Zodiac theory, which is coincidentally the same number as Blackbeards main crew (him plus 10 captains) and potentially Luffys crew post Wano.

Maybe we get a pretty solid battle with Luffy's crew and these 11 Marines in the final war

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Guys as we already know sanji FAINTED so do you see JIMBEI + FRANKY vs QUEEN and Fainted SANJI Vs Fainted PAGE ONE coming? As we have seen the duel between SANJI and PAGE ONE which was interrupted at that time. I think it's the best time to continue that duel. What's your thoughts?
:zorothink::zorothink:

TBH if let the Sanji fans chose, 90% of them would pick King..... except for maybe @Yasheen and @DarkWitch
Queens a more fun character, I like his story more than Kings. I like Kings power set more tho.

I’m hoping for the 2 v 2 that we get both Zoro and Sanji clashing with each of them but if it’s just one on one, if queen keeps his funk and fun going I’ll be very happy with this bout.

Aokiji, Akainu, Kizaru, Fujitora and Ryokugyuu are all based off of the Chinese Zodiac, so 5 of the 12 animals depicted.

Funny enough, the world conscription was supposed to a sort of "competition" to see who would replace Aokiji and Akainu, and Fujitora and Ryokugyuu were the victors. We know there were losers because while they aren't Admirals, Momosagi and Chaton are 2 Vice Admirals with Admiral codenames, being Pink Rabbit and Brown Pig respectively. Idk if they actually fought each other but seeing as Akainu is Fleet Admiral I wouldn't be surprised.

So currently, we have:

Which leaves Dragon, Rat, Goat/Sheep, Snake, and Horse with any associated colors. Just to note, someone could technically take Aokiji's so there could be 6 unknown VAs. It's also possible he's still a marine but just undercover.

Anyway, if you don't include Aokiji, that leaves 11 members to fit this Zodiac theory, which is coincidentally the same number as Blackbeards main crew (him plus 10 captains) and potentially Luffys crew post Wano.

Maybe we get a pretty solid battle with Luffy's crew and these 11 Marines in the final war
Long time ago, i got a theory if Dragon is one of the Marine Admiral and one of Kaido's defeat is from him. But after he see the real situation in the World Goverment, Gorosei and Celestial Dragon, he wanna change that and become a Revo.

Nowadays i too think if Dragon is not Garp Son, but Xebec's.

So currently, we have:

I’m thinking that the Rat, Snake and Cat would be best for the top 3 CP members.

I think dragon horse and Goat for the top 3 SSG

Zoro is stronger than sanji, but he will never be equal to luffy, oda never stated that they were equals
Read databook red and yellow, Oda said to read them in SBS. That's where he said Zoro is equal to Luffy. But I know Sanjitards will never deal with the facts.
Luffy and Zoro :
-Captain and vice-captain
-Worst Gen members
-Fought/Fight the Yonko
-CoC Users
-Future PK
-Future WSS
This is why Oda said they are equal. 🐐🐐

Status
Not open for further replies.