Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sAnjI iS tHe blablabla, dude shut up, he is up vs 2 yonko commanders in base, you guys are happy for this stuff? Marco also didnt managed to do much vs those 2, so idc why are you so happy, Marco was a yonko candidate, should we make Sanji a Yonko candidate also for holding his own vs the top 2 calamities? Seems fair.:milaugh:
He is not holding his own lol he is getting trashed by 2 calamities

Marco kicked their asses, so there's obviously a differance there

Sales have definitely dropped in Wano from last volume which did 2.5 millions copies sold compared to 4 million in previous arcs i believe. trying to find numbers, if I am wrong, my bad
True, the roff top fiesta and full plot armor rly shat on the sales, but one piece will recover soon, after the buyers witness some Sanji greatness:steef:

Sales have definitely dropped in Wano from last volume which did 2.5 millions copies sold compared to 4 million in previous arcs i believe. trying to find numbers, if I am wrong, my bad
What I mean is that it's a drop only compared to post time skip or Luffy's solo focus, One Piece never sold better than during the stretch between Impel Down and around the start of Dressrosa or the end of Punk hazard.

Zolo is not even one dimensional in new world. Dude has been either getting lost or just there to fight and cool looking one shot. He is not even counted one dimensional, he is half dimension. Atleast Luffy has emotions and expressions. Oh, btw Oda didn't remove humor side of Luffy, Oda removed savageness of Luffy. Luffy became soft post skip and with G4, his fights became bad/worse and half of the time someone has to save him.
Luffy acts selfish gets overemotional then rushes into fight, same pig different lipstick

Luffy punch punch punch, next guy, losing losing losing, punch punch punch, next guy loseses then learns to punch punch punch loses punch punch punch, i dont call that more than one dimensional

He is not holding his own lol he is getting trashed by 2 calamities

Marco kicked their asses, so there's obviously a differance there
Did the raws dropped so we can see exactly how Sanji fares against 2 calamities? He is in base and from the look of it he is 1v2 so idc why are you happy about this.
Prior to that Sanji was fighting hybrid queen casually, so idc what the problem:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.