Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, the roff top fiesta and full plot armor rly shat on the sales, but one piece will recover soon, after the buyers witness some Sanji greatness:steef:
It's literally not even about Sanji or Zoro my complaint along with people like @lee33 is the issues that has been the NW, Oda cast a wide net on support characters and ups focus on luffy while losing an exhorbitent amount of focus on every SH not named Luffy

What I mean is that it's a drop only compared to post time skip or Luffy's solo focus, One Piece never sold better than during the stretch between Impel Down and around the start of Dressrosa or the end of Punk hazard.
I am pretty sure there were over 4 mil copies in pretime skip outside the first 2 because OP was starting up. again im still looking for exact details so I could be wrong.

It's literally not even about Sanji or Zoro my complaint along with people like @lee33 is the issues that has been the NW, Oda cast a wide net on support characters and ups focus on luffy while losing an exhorbitent amount of focus on every SH not named Luffy
To be fair the people of oden have some weird shit designs, kiku is weird, kanjuro, kinemon, meh, shinobu^momo^tama cringe, ofc people wont buy this shet if most chapters are centered around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.