Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What comes of this Kidd, Hawkins, and Killer plotline?:zorothink:
Either Kid tanks those attacks and proceeds to fight BM to show his resolve or Killer finds a way around the dolls (Maybe cutting around them?). I do think there is a small chance that Killer purposely loses to Hawkins and Kid finds out about his sacrifice after his fight but I think that's unlikely. Either way by the end of the battle or during it Hawkins and Apoo will realize they made the wrong choice.

Actually Marco did get cut in half because he was fighting them both ( in their base forms ) :milaugh:

He can still pose and shit because he is abusing his regeneration, and that's why all the comments are there to inform us of that, and that he can't do it for much longer.

He has the strongest DF in the manga for stalling. but fighting King and Queen at the same time, while they were in base, was pushing him to the bottom of that recovery barrel.
its true actually. I guess marco and king gonna be more personal since marco knows something about king race

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Dude stop quoting me before reading context first.......marco vs king and queen happened briefly were queen was not even paying attention lot of time as when he was going to shoot laser on samurais..........the dude was downplaying calamities as he was fighting both briefly

Marco for 5-10 mins can do same with kizaru and akainu and I already explained why. What did akainu do to marco even lol?
Marco maybe can do the same thing to Big Meme and Crydo the slow-ass LoLko but he can't barely deal with one Admiral as we saw in MF he could've barely stop Papakuzi with all his power and help LoL

Sanji getting gang-baged by the LoL-Stars and Perospero (the one the candybois said he KO'd w/o prove LoL) is sure a bliss
Isn't right @Seth @Roronoa-sama and ofcourse @The Unworthy
Perospero woke up 30 mins later, picked up his missing teeth, and tried to snipe Sanji from a safe distance while he was getting attacked by both of Kaido's top two men :milaugh:

My man Perorin sunk lower than Flampe :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.